Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

What brand of headphones?

TainoWarrior

TainoWarrior

VIP Member
Nov 14, 2010
So far skullcandy sounds like it has the consensus. I had a pair of dre beats back in 2011 and the bass and clarity was off the hinges. IThe only thing i didnt care for was that they were wired. I got robbed on my way to visit FD on the southside of Denver . Of course homeboy had me promise never to mention this but that was years ago. Anyway they took all my jewelry including my in ear dre beatz. We drove around for hours with a samurai sword looking for those bastards. But hey. That was then.........He is not a ninja anymore.

Last edited:
rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
The beats Pro. Over the ears with a cord.

The ones I have now are beats in the ear and blue tooth. I miss my old ones.
These you have to charge them up constantly... and the sound is nothing like the over the ears.

One thing I do like about the cordless is I can just leave my phone in my bag other then in my pocket.
They seem to have good range and I find myself jacking around with my phone much less.
The battery life though they need to improve.

LITTLEMAGS

LITTLEMAGS

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2010
LOL...for years i have used the supplied ear buds from I phone, i pod, etc. recently changed to beats3...bluetooth version. Ok...sound is great....BUT I am not sold on the "bulk" of headphones at the gym. I have worn thme now for two weeks and to be honest...I might go back to the old cord. i might be to "old school" to try the new stuff....( and like it)

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
I use these at the gym --->
il_fullxfull.254828465.jpg
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
th.jpg

I've always used these !!! Plus the bright orange helps me stick out to hunters !!!

TainoWarrior

TainoWarrior

VIP Member
Nov 14, 2010
urbanitexldnm-g.jpg

These are the ones i have. But i cant see me using em at the gym. Theyre the Sennheiser Urbanite XL.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic