Latest Member
AKC83
What's New?

what are your 2013 training goals?

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
What are your up coming goals for 2013? Gain mass? Get shredded? Get on stage? Compete in PL'ing? Etc.

I would like to get my bench to 405 1rm at least, get to about 240-245lbs while at 15% bf. Or lower. Put another inch and a half on the arms. I think these are all very obtainable over the next year...we shall see.

Diesel

Diesel

Jun 11, 2011
My goal isn't really for the whole year. Im going on a week long cruise in march and I want to diet down from 290 to 260. I've always sacrificed some body fat in favor of strength but I would like to go on this trip shredded. Im newly single again and this cruise is during spring break so it should be full of beautiful women.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Strength objective... I want to have a 1500+ lbs total and compete in my first powerlifting competition!

Aesthetic objectives... Having my arms fill out XL t-shirt sleeves and to rock 40" waist 501's comfortably.

Mental objectives... Speak Spanish!

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
1.5 inches in a year is tough but attainable raiden...hope you do it brother!

For me: starts with the bulk which began about 2 weeks ago...this will last into late April about 6 weeks after I finish up pct and lessen the cals and bring the abs back for the summer. Get back to 11-12%. Figure I'll lose 65% of what I put on...I'd be happy at 215-220 for the summer.

Gregger

Gregger

MuscleHead
Dec 16, 2012
A cruise sounds awesome, and some days being newly single sounds good too...

You all are much bigger than I, in 2013 I just want to get down to 172 by May for a show (Masters 50+)...
Then dip down into the 160's (8%) for June/July shows.

I'm 190 right now, bigger than I've been in over a year.

Greg

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
i want to get all my lifts in the high 300's for at least sets 5
I also want to hit 225-230lbs. At 12% just for the
summer.
Maybe by this time next year plan for a power lifting competiton
even if you don't place it would still be fun!

kbordner

kbordner

VIP Pops
Dec 18, 2012
I started 2012 at 5'10' 232 at 14%BF....I am 206 at 9%BF right now....would like to get to 6%BF. Running Primo/TrenA/Mast/Prop right now and just added T3....Diet is clean except for Sunday. Once I get to 6% I have some HG Anapaloon from Turkey which I will introduce at 100mg/ed. Bring back the EQ pull the Primo out and add some NPP. All at 55 years old. Thw weights and I have never been on better terms. 2013 will be sick.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
Get back up to 225lbs @ <15%. Shit i lost 15 lbs in 2 fuckin weeks after getting 4 wisdom teeth and 3 molars removed!
I been slacking since my wedding. Time to get back in the gym and get my diet back on track.
I WILL be back to 225 if not 230 this year!
Wouldnt mind giving up the cancer sticks too. I'll always smoke cigars but the cigarettes are killing me.
And i intend to not let the internet interefere with real life anymore. In other words, i have learned to not let shit bother so much on a forum that i take it with me when i log off. I got enough stress facfors in life. I'd like to go back to using these forums for their intended purpose; which is to learn from the vets, and just share my experiences good and bad in the hopes that they will help someone along the way. I wanna bring back that old school vet mentality to these boards this year.
That is all. As you were bitches

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I want my squat and dead to break 600lbs. I'm very close especially with the squat. If I could do it on a 3rd attempt at my meet in April that would be perfection.

As for my bench I'll settle for any improvement there. 380 paused would put a good smile on my face.

I'm also looking to drop some weight very slowly. Maybe even pray for some recomp. 245 to 250 would be good. Currently 260 and not feeling healthy.

Can't really say what I want beyond the meet in April.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Get back up to 225lbs @ <15%. Shit i lost 15 lbs in 2 fuckin weeks after getting 4 wisdom teeth and 3 molars removed!
I been slacking since my wedding. Time to get back in the gym and get my diet back on track.
I WILL be back to 225 if not 230 this year!
Wouldnt mind giving up the cancer sticks too. I'll always smoke cigars but the cigarettes are killing me.
And i intend to not let the internet interefere with real life anymore. In other words, i have learned to not let shit bother so much on a forum that i take it with me when i log off. I got enough stress facfors in life. I'd like to go back to using these forums for their intended purpose; which is to learn from the vets, and just share my experiences good and bad in the hopes that they will help someone along the way. I wanna bring back that old school vet mentality to these boards this year.
That is all. As you were bitches

Welcome back bro, good to see you again!

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
to get my injuries behind me and commence with my gains in strength and mass...

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
Oldschool bro,
We're not young anymore.....a bruise hangs
around for a month when it used to be a week!
You will get there we just need to train smarter

I wish you a speedy recovery

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic