Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

What a fucking scam....

jandj0821

jandj0821

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2011
Take biogen! Countless reports of bad shit! Someone even tested it and posted the results! Oh shit that was deleted! Parsifal is another fucked up situation. Not putting it on here but fucked up. He's out now! That's all I got to say

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
Take biogen! Countless reports of bad shit! Someone even tested it and posted the results! Oh shit that was deleted! Parsifal is another fucked up situation. Not putting it on here but fucked up. He's out now! That's all I got to say

I actually pm's pain about biogen being there but got no response.Now he is on his other board as well.I don't know man.

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
I posted his reply to this on post 86 of this thread.He did deny it.Here's his reply again.......

"Since TF help me upload this site they think I am him. Oh well if they want to talk shit about me for trying to help out someone then so be it. If I wanted to post an auction for myself I would do it under my own name more people know me here than TF. Never once has any of them ever come and asked me if I was him they just assumed and started posting"

Hmm... just my observation but what would TF helping him load the site have to do with it?

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
Hmm... just my observation but what would TF helping him load the site have to do with it?

You got me.Maybe he's saying they did it from tf's computer suggesting they know each other in real life? Just a guess.

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011

Here's what I posted about Biogen........

PAIN,it seems that biogen is a waste of board space.Why not boot him? From everything ive read on any board his products are crap and his service and responses are worse.Why not keep good sponsors on the board and get rid of the blatantly bad ones brother?? He has not even once replied to any negative feedback on himself.

And here's some other members replies to it........

"^^ good call fist. I like this board. But having shady sponsors does not make the board look good at all. I am glad to see PP gone. Them fuck sold me fake ai's and fucked my tits up. scamming fucks."

and....

"I really don't want to sponsor bash but I'm going to be 100% honest. I think the same thing everytime I log on here and see the banner. I know they pay advertising space, but leaving customers hanging is not cool, and looks bad on their part."
Still not addressed it yet.

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
Makes me smile, all the TestFreak/Pain/Xtreme bashing. That guy was such full of shit, same with his new board BOP.

Can anyone enlighten me about D-Red? I noticed a few posts bashing him, and would like to hear what's up.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Makes me smile, all the TestFreak/Pain/Xtreme bashing. That guy was such full of shit, same with his new board BOP.

Can anyone enlighten me about D-Red? I noticed a few posts bashing him, and would like to hear what's up.

Zomb if you want to know Im the man to speak with, hit me up with a pm...Im not gonna d-rail another thread talking about that useless bag of shit.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
^^I gave you a thanks because I knew that took a lot for you, LOL

Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
I guess when people start to rely on drug sales as a form of income, things are going to turn to shit in the end. I thought testfreak was straight , but looks like he's been on a downward spiral.

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
You login and it takes you right back to the login page!

bigkarch

bigkarch

May 27, 2012
LOL...I just saw this thread...makes me laugh....all the above banned, I have called out before many moons ago and their bullshit...took heat from it many a times...was mod at CS and XBB and got banned, admitedly that was a time of my heavy drinking days, but again called them out on some shit and said the boards wont wont do well...some shady shit going on....now I laugh with the final laugh....hey, maybe even in my drinking days of bullshit, I still knew what I was talking about...LOL LOL LOL...

And if anybody remembers the old ASN, I got TF his start there, trying to source and screwed that up...but he got several more chances, and now he just doesnt learn...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic