Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

What a fucking scam....

Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
When go to the Philippines, beggers often approach with very sympathetic reasons for me to give them money, like the latest tragedy in the Newspapers, their family was involved in it and need hospital treatment....
Its a deception to try to get you to feel some obligation and part will your cash.
Deception is not honest.

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Got this pm today at CS from Testfreak... amazing.

Wow long time bro...I pop in every few months or so on brother******.com check it out my good bro PAiN opened it awhile back. It's what this place use to be.

B

Bionic Bill

Jul 27, 2012
Damn I got took on this scam trying to help out... Didn't even realize it until i read this thread! I never went to BOP much, but was asked to help out with TF b/c he was in a bad way.

Hell I also sent some things to the guy that won that auction b/c I felt bad.. some of the sources went MIA after he won. Oh well, live and learn.

LB

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
ROFLMAO -- His "good bro PAiN" - I'm amazed he is unaware that the world knows he and PAiN are the same dood; seems like he HAS to know, which would indicate mental illness on top of deep rooted scammer behavior.

I'd feel badly for him if he weren't so money grubbing.

Purplehaze

Purplehaze

Aug 25, 2010
LOL...I just saw this thread...makes me laugh....all the above banned, I have called out before many moons ago and their bullshit...took heat from it many a times...was mod at CS and XBB and got banned, admitedly that was a time of my heavy drinking days, but again called them out on some shit and said the boards wont wont do well...some shady shit going on....now I laugh with the final laugh....hey, maybe even in my drinking days of bullshit, I still knew what I was talking about...LOL LOL LOL...

And if anybody remembers the old ASN, I got TF his start there, trying to source and screwed that up...but he got several more chances, and now he just doesnt learn...

I don't remember him from ASN...???

B

body_by_donuts

Jul 5, 2011
ROFLMAO -- His "good bro PAiN" - I'm amazed he is unaware that the world knows he and PAiN are the same dood; seems like he HAS to know, which would indicate mental illness on top of deep rooted scammer behavior.

I'd feel badly for him if he weren't so money grubbing.

Man I have been off of the seen for a long time and that shit just kills me........ WTF Test turned out to be a dousch!

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Man I have been off of the seen for a long time and that shit just kills me........ WTF Test turned out to be a dousch!

Testfreak is PAiN and about 4 other handles that I cannot remember.

Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly

MuscleHead
Oct 15, 2011

Yeah its news to me, guess i have had alot of time off, good to know though.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic