Rolanalon
What's New?

What a fucking scam....

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Man I have been off of the seen for a long time and that shit just kills me........ WTF Test turned out to be a dousch!

He's always been a dousch, just now everyone is seeing his true colors....

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Guess someone told him about the thread here in the VIP.....

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Thanks lizard king - you remind me to reinforce mugzy and his staff and the members here for being the best peeps in this community ! I took year off while back after 14 years on shitloads of forums cuz too many became a place of liars and phoneys. Not here. Genuine , authentic best damn mod team I ever seen. I don't compliment much either

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
By the way is that the same test freak that went by lunchbox etc who been scamming since 2003?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I am a Mod on XtremeBodyBuilding.com and Xtreme is also another name for Testfreak/Pain. I have verified the IP's that Testfreak and Xtreme posted in the same thread to be the same and then the same IP's that Pain and Xtreme posted in the same thread. I have pointed other mods to those threads to verify my claims as well so it is fact that they are all one in the same.

I believe it was also verified on CS that Pain and Testfreak were the same person.

Hope that helps F.I.S.T.Y

Is Xtreme also Xtreme Labs? If you still have those IP's I'll take em.

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
I will never forget the auction for the mod who never showed up, but then suddenly TF says hes stuck in Mexico and we should all raise money to get him back to the US.
It raised a lot of suspicions and doubts, we all suspected that this other mod was indeed just TF.

He screwed over a couple of good brothers in that Mexico scam. Test freak is such a piece of shit. I was sent photos of him (they said it was him) and he doesn't look like he knows how to open a gym door.

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
He screwed over a couple of good brothers in that Mexico scam. Test freak is such a piece of shit. I was sent photos of him (they said it was him) and he doesn't look like he knows how to open a gym door.

Hasn't this been true of so many forum Admins & Mods over the years, in it for the money & name and to fk with the members.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I love the mass e-mails that BOP sends out, full lists via e-mail, C'mon son!

3 Auctions running, looks like TestFreak can pay for his double wide for another month now:

AUCTION #1

20 Test Prop 150MG/ML
All in all 3000MG/200ML
Auction will run until 12:00AM 7/18/2013 (ONE WEEK)
All proceeds go to PAiN in honor of BOP
Winner please pay the man in full

AUCTION #2

20 QTY of TEST E at 300MG/10ML
All in all 60,000MG/200ML

AUCTION #3

2 X Primobolan (Methenolone Acetate) 100MG/10ML RETAIL PRICE $105 EACH

basskiller

Friends Remembered
Sep 12, 2010
I love the mass e-mails that BOP sends out, full lists via e-mail, C'mon son!

3 Auctions running, looks like TestFreak can pay for his double wide for another month now:

I don't even bother opening any of those mass emails from him..

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic