Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

What a fucking scam....

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
I will just pick up the pieces. LOL. Won't be anyone left after you fuckers go through. LOL.

basskiller

Friends Remembered
Sep 12, 2010
these fly-by-night boards have scattered our community to the wind. Eveyone is always looking for the new best thing.. You spend countless hours trying to help and add content.. all to have it be gone.. All that time and effort down the tubes.

Staying with good people at a very good board like the The Iron Den.. Where The owner is Old school and cares more about his members and their welfare than he does for the almighty buck. Thats where you want to build relationships through our lifestyle. Beit fitness enthusiast to powerlifter to hardcore bodybuilding professional!!

Before running off to join, You should really think about that the next time one of those "new" board pops up.

jandj0821

jandj0821

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2011
So true BK!!! Pain is gonna open another board and his new name will be " hairytesticals" lol.

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
FIST, with you on all counts, you really can't trust shit on the internet and when you do develop a relationship it takes time lots of it. I know Pyes doesn't post up over here much yet but he's one of the good guys, he stood up for people he though were good until the proof was there to say otherwise. He's kind of off the net taking care of family right now but I'm sure when he decides to come back it will be here.

Hawk, so glad to have met you, JB and Flat as well. When I read your post I was thinking you and JB out in front LOL.. You two are bulldozers!!!

Basskiller, well put! So glad to have found TID and the stability of the board the knowledge and different lifting backgrounds and the Old School Ownership and management makes this place a great home for sure!

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
Couldnt agree more Bass.So many bullshit boards out there now with too much drama and just plain idiots.Its good to be on a board with a family like environment.

Back in the day,I was on countless boards and spent so much time on them with many great guys that were all part of those same boards.Just not like that now.I only have time for a few but I am glad.I have checked out a few boards and nothing even worth going to.

TID is definitely one of the best around.

Oh yea,one last thing.Bop is back up as well as pain other board SMF's and he's brought some new sponsors over there.One of which is biogen who from what ive heard has nothing but bad products and service.

Last edited:
jandj0821

jandj0821

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2011
Must be paying brother because there stuff. Is straight underdosed shit

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
Must be paying brother because there stuff. Is straight underdosed shit

I know,thats all ive heard about them.Thats what was pissing me off at bop.Even with all the bad feedback,they were still there.And now they are on smf's.

D

Devil1

May 19, 2011
sounds like a good deal. ill go check it out. it is for a good cause and all.... ~:>

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
I posted his reply to this on post 86 of this thread.He did deny it.Here's his reply again.......

"Since TF help me upload this site they think I am him. Oh well if they want to talk shit about me for trying to help out someone then so be it. If I wanted to post an auction for myself I would do it under my own name more people know me here than TF. Never once has any of them ever come and asked me if I was him they just assumed and started posting"

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Adjos is spot on, thats how girlyc rolls, his forum and the two listed as their ,"friends" you would not believe how he charges sponsors, they go over by the droves cuz tons of high school newbies gear hunting, its no wonder so many issues with sponsors n members have occured. He dont even work out or use aas, told me himself , his coadmin is total novice, they recently lost their most legit best mod, cuz in time girkyc's true colors shine. Then we got few ithers that charge you to be a vip and view same sponsors that are free everywhere else, whith agreement that the board and staff wont helo if you get scammed lmao oh its true

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic