Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Warning Claims...

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
First I apologize for the banner its in the process of being update and cleaned up. Thanks to the admin for that.

As for the phrasing and so forth yes of course it has to do with marketing because it does have to catch the eye of many people.

We do have plenty of feedback left on our facebook page please take a look there.

For the use of the "blend" we DO NOT USE FILLERS. I am sure that because of past experience and other company's you will not want to believe that but all I ask is please do not bash it if you have not even tried it.

There is a money back guarantee if you do not like any of our products.

I want to recognize everyone that realizes that marketing is a big part of this, every other company tells you and shows you in different ways either in what they say, or how they show you. In the end you wont know how it works unless you try it.

Fair enuff, and you can't blaim the brother for trying to be a good salesman people.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
everybody starts out somewhere. the supp industry is very popular and there are tons of people and companies jumping in. Pitbull is here as a sponsor of the board and is paying for his advertising here so it is no different than if you viewed his ads in the latest muscle mag! you choose whether you want to try it or not. marketing is marketing and everybody has their own take on it.

welcome to the iron den pitbull.

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
the iron den Is my new home and I want to support so when pits up and running I'm good for a tub of protien at the least... As far as claims on products an such I guess I'm so used to it I don't care anymore lol... What I do find insulting tho is when a whole forum is in cahoots with pushing crap on noobs making them feel like they can't recover from a cycle if the don't buy all there crap and then watching good bros get banned left and right when they question it... Anyways I don't ever see anything like that happining here.... Mods and admin got the force fields up!
Anyways I look forward to pit's business here an wish him luck!

400Lb Gorilla

400Lb Gorilla

MuscleHead
Jul 27, 2011
looked at your site PB and i like it. i am actually thinking of trying Unleashed. for 19.99 for 30 servings that puts you in the cheaper range as far as preworkouts go.

do you ship to FPO AE addresses?

PitbullNS

PitbullNS

MuscleHead
Aug 27, 2011
Thank you for the support. I do understand everyones concern and I have been their myself when trying out new products. We will be doing some giveaway, and samples out as well just give us a little bit of time to get started on the forum.

Thank you all again.

B

BikerTrash

Rottens cookie dealer
Mar 19, 2011
Yeh , I agree . If the product is solid and works .I could care less what the label says..And honestly if the label says harmful that just makes me wanna use it that much more......
Send over some of that stuff and I will be the guineea pig or so called lab trial ...lol

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
For the use of the "blend" we DO NOT USE FILLERS. I am sure that because of past experience and other company's you will not want to believe that but all I ask is please do not bash it if you have not even tried it.

Fair enough bro. I wasn't trying to bash your product at all. Like I said, my beef is more with the supp industry as a whole and the claims made. I realize a lot of people are drawn to that type of advertising, just not me I'll be happy to try one of your products and provide feedback.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
If you need a tester let me know, I will be starting my DNP cycle in October and will need something good for some energy :)

PitbullNS

PitbullNS

MuscleHead
Aug 27, 2011
looked at your site PB and i like it. i am actually thinking of trying Unleashed. for 19.99 for 30 servings that puts you in the cheaper range as far as preworkouts go.

do you ship to FPO AE addresses?

Yes we will ship your product there if you wish, international shipping is more, we ship EVERYTHING USPS priority mail because it comes with tracking on it.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
1,3,7-trimethylxanthine IMO does warrant a warning to those who are stim sensitive. Combined with caffine for the first few days you're taking it a stim sensitive person will be very uncomfortable.

Maybe there's a little bit of sensationalism there. That DOES sell products to young kids. How many kids do you see with ON products? Not many. You see the kids taking the shit with the best marketing stratagy.

I think there's a point where you need to choose between marketing toward the serious athletic/bodybuilding community and marketing for the kids who are going to buy based on your packaging.

Since Pitbull is here I would hope he's looking to market toward guys like you'll find here. Who tear apart cheesy marketing gimicks which are actually found offputting. It won't be gimicks that make a customer base here. It's results. There is money to be made in this market. Forum users are actually very loyal to guys that come up via these forums.

Pitbull if you have a quality product I suspect you will do very well with the place you are starting. Just save the gimicks for your facebook ;).

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Better said than me 69.

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
1,3,7-trimethylxanthine IMO does warrant a warning to those who are stim sensitive. Combined with caffine for the first few days you're taking it a stim sensitive person will be very uncomfortable.

Maybe there's a little bit of sensationalism there. That DOES sell products to young kids. How many kids do you see with ON products? Not many. You see the kids taking the shit with the best marketing stratagy.

I think there's a point where you need to choose between marketing toward the serious athletic/bodybuilding community and marketing for the kids who are going to buy based on your packaging.

Since Pitbull is here I would hope he's looking to market toward guys like you'll find here. Who tear apart cheesy marketing gimicks which are actually found offputting. It won't be gimicks that make a customer base here. It's results. There is money to be made in this market. Forum users are actually very loyal to guys that come up via these forums.

Pitbull if you have a quality product I suspect you will do very well with the place you are starting. Just save the gimicks for your facebook
;).

spot on bro

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic