Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Warning Claims...

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Hey bro, I'd be willing to try your product but when I read HYPE like this, honestly, it makes me want to go the other way. I mean, it's an insult to the intelligence of any experienced lifter. I'd like to hear your viewpoint on these claims PB. This isn't necessarily directed solely at PitBull, but all supplement companies who make these ridiculous claims. Is it really necessary to say these things to get the kids to buy the product?

Warning : Unleashed will promote an unheard of boost of energy and stamina. Massive muscle pumps, super human drive and determination have been reported with just a single dose! Unleashed was not designed to be used by amateur’s that can’t handle extreme results. Use strictly as directed! You’ve been warned!!

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Whats in this stuff ?, I can do a follow up on what is what in this sup II if you like?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Couldn't agree more II...

I'm no friend of the supplement industry that's for sure... But there are very few companies out there that don't cover their promotional materials and bottles with comments like that. Monkey see, monkey do I suppose, but one of the top, and dare I say respectable supplement companies out there is Optimum Nutrition. A lot of people like their products because of the lack of ridiculous claims.

The newbs haven't faced the truth that their bbing idols use gear, GH and slin to get huge. They aren't taking superpump max... And those newbs do get psyched up about labels like that.

I remember when I first wanted to be Jay Cutler. I had every damn muscletech product there was!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Whats in this stuff ?, I can do a follow up on what is what in this sup II if you like?

SHINE - Ingredients: Proprietary blend = 4,150mg
Pyridine-3-carboxylic acid - 3-Aminopropanoic acid - 1,3,7-trimethylxanthine - 2-aminoethanesulfonic acid – Chromium – Dextrose – Citric Acid
(S)-2-Amino-5-guanidinopentanoic acid - 2-(Methylguanidino)ethanoic acid - 1,3-dimethylamylamine – Magnesium – Leucine – Isoleucine – Stevia rebaudiana

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
Man this is just marketing, I honestly didnt see anything wrong with what the product claimed to do........I have seen products claim in the past 12 lbs gains like Muscletechs Anator p70 thats when I think a company should be held accountable, Whats not to say that this product could very well help someone focus in the gym and get great pumps, I have seen many young natural athletes try the latest and greatest products and they cant believe how great and pumped they feel when they are working out and in all actuality it prolly has a little to do with the product, but they have convinced themselves that this product will take them to the next level...........I dont see anything wrong with this but that is just my opinion

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Man this is just marketing, I honestly didnt see anything wrong with what the product claimed to do........I have seen products claim in the past 12 lbs gains like Muscletechs Anator p70 thats when I think a company should be held accountable, Whats not to say that this product could very well help someone focus in the gym and get great pumps, I have seen many young natural athletes try the latest and greatest products and they cant believe how great and pumped they feel when they are working out and in all actuality it prolly has a little to do with the product, but they have convinced themselves that this product will take them to the next level...........I dont see anything wrong with this but that is just my opinion
I understand what you're saying stunna and I agree... to a point. But when the claims get outlandish, I'm simply saying that the marketing has the opposite effect on me. I know countless people who feel the same way. Again, like I said in the OP, this is directed at all sup companies that feel the need to make these claims.

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
Your playing Air Guitar in that Avi arent you

I understand what you're saying stunna and I agree... to a point. But when the claims get outlandish, I'm simply saying that the marketing has the opposite effect on me. I know countless people who feel the same way. Again, like I said in the OP, this is directed at all sup companies that feel the need to make these claims.

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
SHINE - Ingredients: Proprietary blend = 4,150mg
Pyridine-3-carboxylic acid - 3-Aminopropanoic acid - 1,3,7-trimethylxanthine - 2-aminoethanesulfonic acid – Chromium – Dextrose – Citric Acid
(S)-2-Amino-5-guanidinopentanoic acid - 2-(Methylguanidino)ethanoic acid - 1,3-dimethylamylamine – Magnesium – Leucine – Isoleucine – Stevia rebaudiana

The illusive phrase... God forbid they ever tell you how much of the individual ingredient there is. Mostly flour and caffiene

400Lb Gorilla

400Lb Gorilla

MuscleHead
Jul 27, 2011
i think it is more a mental thing when they do that. it is almost telling you that if you dont buy the product you are a pussy lol. some guys will read that and actually care that a label is daring them. some(like you II) will look at it, laugh at the BS, then either buy the product or not based on whether or not you think it will ACTUALLY help.

if it is a good product(i have never tried Unleashed) then no harm no foul, it was just a little play on words to get someone to buy.

if it is a garbage ass product(once again dont know) then it should definitely get put on blast as being a bad product.

there is one called Hemo Rage i saw at the Exchange here that is just WAAAYYYYY over the top with it. then there are others that barely say anything on them.

PitbullNS

PitbullNS

MuscleHead
Aug 27, 2011
First I apologize for the banner its in the process of being update and cleaned up. Thanks to the admin for that.

As for the phrasing and so forth yes of course it has to do with marketing because it does have to catch the eye of many people.

We do have plenty of feedback left on our facebook page please take a look there.

For the use of the "blend" we DO NOT USE FILLERS. I am sure that because of past experience and other company's you will not want to believe that but all I ask is please do not bash it if you have not even tried it.

There is a money back guarantee if you do not like any of our products.

I want to recognize everyone that realizes that marketing is a big part of this, every other company tells you and shows you in different ways either in what they say, or how they show you. In the end you wont know how it works unless you try it.

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Guys I appreciate you fellas helping PitbullNS out with his marketing. He's just beginning his business and in my discussions with him seems very passionate about making it work and believes in his product. Lets do our best to support him and help him to develop and grow his business. He has been approved by AllTheWay and she will be doing a review of his products some time in he future. In the mean time I believe PitbullNS will be distributing some samples for review.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic