Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Warning Claims...

PitbullNS

PitbullNS

MuscleHead
Aug 27, 2011
We believe in our product all the way, we have to market it to many different people. We know that some will buy it on the marketing and some will read between the lines and try it on either word of mouth or by chance. What we know is once its tried you will be happily surprised with the results of the product itself.

Miss Q

Miss Q

TID Lady Member
Aug 13, 2011
Thank you for the support. I do understand everyones concern and I have been their myself when trying out new products. We will be doing some giveaway, and samples out as well just give us a little bit of time to get started on the forum.

Thank you all again.

If you decide to send out samples, I would love to try a few! Always in search of a new pre-workout boost... I mean who isn't?!? If It works well for me, then you will have a new customer!! Thank you!!! :)
By the way....COOL logo!!

PitbullNS

PitbullNS

MuscleHead
Aug 27, 2011
If you decide to send out samples, I would love to try a few! Always in search of a new pre-workout boost... I mean who isn't?!? If It works well for me, then you will have a new customer!! Thank you!!! :)
By the way....COOL logo!!

Not a problem, everything is being budgeted currently, we are hoping to get some more samples produced mid month.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic