Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Uncxrt's Powerlifting Log

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Sorry for the lack of updates, just been real busy with work.

I'm 4 days out from the LA fit expo and openers are 584/485/744. These are pretty conservative I feel, but I want to error on the side of caution. My weight isn't where I want it to be, as I'm sitting at 258 as of this morning. I wanted to be closer to 265, as I start my cut to 242, but in theory it should be easier now lol. I just wanted to be closer to 265 when I step on the platform.

I am having some back issues, which happened my last squat session, last monday. I've worked everyday since then, so haven't had a chance to rest it. I'm hoping that with being off work the next few days, it will feel better come meet day.

Goals for this meet are pretty steep, but achievable I believe. I won't be happy with anything less than a 1950 total and if everything is perfect, have a small chance at a 2000 total. All my numbers and attempts will depend on how squats go, so we'll see what happens.
best of luck bro!

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Wish you the best big guy, I'm sure you'll do great!

TenaciousA

TenaciousA

TID Lady Member
Mar 31, 2013
Damn homie.
Please rest and rehab that back....
And the former mom in me says don't **** your self long term to hit a goal. Please.

Plenty of meets and NOT plenty of uninjured backs.

E

EastCoast1

Jul 20, 2015
For once I get to eat and drink, and am not watching all you ****s eat/drink. LOL

You got this brotha, the work is done, you had a great training cycle, one of your best, just time to put it together on the platform. I have a lot of faith in you, the strength is there, time to get the mind right! I am going to take the Chris P approach, so don't start talking any negative shit, or you'll get a dick punch. :)

U

uncxrt

MuscleHead
Sep 7, 2015
Thanks y'all! Especially you EC1, definitely have helped me keep my mind right at this point lol.

ChrisLindsay9

ChrisLindsay9

MuscleHead
Jun 17, 2013
Good luck man. You've been crushing the weight, so trust your training and trust that if you want to move that weight, you f**king can and will!

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Where ya been? It's been a month almost since you logged in. Everything ok?

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
So.... what happened? We're all very interested to hear.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic