severedthumbz
What's New?

UC Irvine students vote to ban American flag

DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
So what is the difference?
Explain how a free man in a free country does not get to burn the symbol of that same freedom that he owns in protest of whatever it might be?

People can "legally" do a lot of things but it still doesn't mean I won't kick their ass if they do it. For example, you could legally "rat" me out to the cops but expect to get an ass kicking in return. Burn the American flag in front of me; get an ass kicking. Tell me to f*ck off to my face; get an ass kicking. I catch you molesting a kid; I don't do the "legal" thing and call the cops, I kick your ass. I catch you stealing an old ladies purse; ass kicking. Cat-call my 'ol lady; ass kicking. F*ck with my dog; ass kicking. Disrespect my mom; ass kicking...

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
For someone like you who came to this country as an immigrant, not born here, I would think that you would embrace the flag and appreciate it, but obviously you dont.

And I think its crystal clear you have no clue what freedom really means.

its called RESPECT... and it is appalling that the american culture has lost most if not ALL respect for this Country and themselves... Obviously you dont have any either... TID is a pretty free place... how about come in here and "burn the TID flag" so to speak... see how long you stick around... same concept... if you don't like it LEAVE... Of ALL people YOU should be upset... you had to work to get here... most of us were fortunate enough to be born here...

TID does not have freedom of expression. The concept of freedom does not apply here.
We are all here by the grace of Admin.

You use the word respect when you talk about freedom.
Not even close to be the same.
You are the one not having much respect for freedom nor what the flag represent..

You clam this is the country of the free and the symbol of the country is the flag.
The symbol of this country cant just be the flag. It has to be the freedom to burn the same flag in protest.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
I sacrifice a lot for your right to disagree with me. While I personally find the symbolic burning of the flag offensive, it would be rather hypocritical of me to fight someone over it.

Spot on....
Exactly my point.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
People can "legally" do a lot of things but it still doesn't mean I won't kick their ass if they do it. For example, you could legally "rat" me out to the cops but expect to get an ass kicking in return. Burn the American flag in front of me; get an ass kicking. Tell me to f*ck off to my face; get an ass kicking. I catch you molesting a kid; I don't do the "legal" thing and call the cops, I kick your ass. I catch you stealing an old ladies purse; ass kicking. Cat-call my 'ol lady; ass kicking. F*ck with my dog; ass kicking. Disrespect my mom; ass kicking...

True...
Would to the same thing expect for the flag burning.
This country was founded on unpopular speech.
The right to exercise that unpopular speech is what makes it so great.

I find it very offense but a strong statement in some cases.
Its like when the Westboro baptist ministry demonstrates in funerals.
Would be nice to shoot them but it would go against what I believe freedom really is.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
MK... I think you just like to argue to hear yourself... DaSarge your my kind of asshole... thanks for joining us here...

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
You might be right since you didnt have much of an argument :)

You've never fought or exchanged words over a form of disrespect? You've never punched or kicked anyone in your life?

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011

I like the mentality that you show. That's my kinda thinking.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
You've never fought or exchanged words over a form of disrespect? You've never punched or kicked anyone in your life?
Nah, he seems more of a lover, not a fighter.

Rebel Yell

Rebel Yell

Feb 19, 2015
OK Really? Do we go to their countries and ask them NOT to use or display their flag??
Nuff said!

If they don't like it. SIMPLE. LEAVE and scrounge off some one else!!

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
So you dont like freedom, do you?

That ''symbol'' The USA Flag is a Sacred symbol to some, to denigrate it is denigrating Freedom, to some. .

I love my country. Period.

AMEN!

Love it so much you are willing to beat people for exercising their rights.
Kind of like when a guy beats his wife since he loves her so much.

Yes and the analogy is just stoopid. Cmon MK you're British pomposity is slippin!! :D

Obviously you have no clue what the word freedom really means.
Look it up. Read a book at the same time.
Learn a little.

Under your thinking if I let myself into your home made dinner, took a dump had as shower then took a nap...it's Freedom? This kinda came from reading a book, the 3 lil bears...

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic