Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

UC Irvine students vote to ban American flag

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
That ''symbol'' The USA Flag is a Sacred symbol to some, to denigrate it is denigrating Freedom, to some. .

Yes and the analogy is just stoopid. Cmon MK you're British pomposity is slippin!! :D

Under your thinking if I let myself into your home made dinner, took a dump had as shower then took a nap...it's Freedom? This kinda came from reading a book, the 3 lil bears...

Wrong country again, but I have the feeling you know that :)

If you think your example is a good one you then you missed the topic.
What does you taking my shit has to do this?
My flag, my property, my rules.

So besides beating up someone exercising their right to burn the flag.
Any other reason to beat up people who exercise their rights?

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
You might be right since you didnt have much of an argument :)
no "argument" at all I simply made points... your head is so far up your ass you cant understand nor fathom that some people still BELIEVE in the American Way... Which means SHOW SOME FUKING RESPECT!!!!

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
no "argument" at all I simply made points... your head is so far up your ass you cant understand nor fathom that some people still BELIEVE in the American Way... Which means SHOW SOME FUKING RESPECT!!!!

you can't force anyone to show respect though.

nor can you define respect for anyone other than yourself.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
typical Hippy bullshit... thanks for playing HGH... you too MK.. "What is respect?" "What is right?" "What is wrong?" "Its ok If I do what I want...so what if you dont like it... FREEDOM right???" "As long as I say I'm liberal I can say your wrong and its ok...because your wrong and I'm right...because your a racist bigot"

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
IronCore save your time and energy, you can't fix stupid.

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
@IronCore save your time and energy, you can't fix stupid.

You're right; he can't fix himself and neither can you.

I like that you're both EXTREMELY adamant about what you mistake for patriotism while having somehow completely missed the entire point of the constitution/bill of rights.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012

You show some respect if you actually believe in America.
If you truly believe in what the flag represent then show so respect to and dont beat up people for exercising their rights.

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
People are free do to LOTS of things here that would get them imprisoned, tortured, and / or killed in many other places.

But I've noticed that many who are free to "hate" America and burn the flag are in no hurry to leave here. They are ironically most likely govt parasites, govt employees such as teachers or professors, or among the latest generation of some immigrants (certainly not all) who come here for money and opportunity and find it, yet strangely hate the country that gives them such opportunity.

Just like people who hate capitalism who drive Daddy's BMW down to the mall and use his credit card to buy an overpriced coffee at Starbuck's, plus overpriced clothing at Dillard's and an overpriced smartphone made by the slave labor of communist countries they claim to love so much but are in no hurry to leave the US for.

Or people who hate both capitalism AND fossil fuels who own several mansions, a private jet, and a fleet of sports cars (usually bought with inherited money) who take their limo down to the climate change protest and tell everyone else they need to cut back on CO2 emissions, as they flatly state that they will give up nothing themselves.

These are usually among the same people complaining about income inequality and everyone needing to pay more taxes. Yet they refuse to pay their workers any more than they have to, and refuse to pay any more taxes than they must, usually taking every tax break they can - even though they are free to pay more tax and pay their workers as much as they wish.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic