arcticranger
What's New?

UC Irvine students vote to ban American flag

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
I love my country. Period.

Love it so much you are willing to beat people for exercising their rights.
Kind of like when a guy beats his wife since he loves her so much.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012

Lame. If you have no problem with people burning the flag, then maybe should move to another country or get the fukk out. You have proven over and over again that you don't love your country, respect it's flag, or value anything of its worth. You are the root cause of why our country has gone to shit and why those little bastard who voted to remove our flag tried to do it, with your radical American hating views, you enable that behavior and endorse it.if your are so much for free speech and freedom, move to Syria or China or N Korea and promote your views there, I'm sure they will welcome you with open arms.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
Lame. If you have no problem with people burning the flag, then maybe should move to another country or get the fukk out. You have proven over and over again that you don't love your country, respect it's flag, or value anything of its worth. You are the root cause of why our country has gone to shit and why those little bastard who voted to remove our flag tried to do it, with your radical American hating views, you enable that behavior and endorse it.if your are so much for free speech and freedom, move to Syria or China or N Korea and promote your views there, I'm sure they will welcome you with open arms.

Obviously you have no clue what the word freedom really means.
Look it up. Read a book at the same time.
Learn a little.

DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014

Well, that's stretching it a bit, but I really wasn't expecting someone with your mentality to understand it.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
Well, that's stretching it a bit, but I really wasn't expecting someone with your mentality to understand it.

So what is the difference?
Explain how a free man in a free country does not get to burn the symbol of that same freedom that he owns in protest of whatever it might be?

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
So what is the difference?Explain how a free man in a free country does not get to burn the symbol of that same freedom that he owns in protest of whatever it might be?
very simple... the flag represents freedom... period... burning the flag is a blatant disrespect for the FREEDOM it represents... I bet you use profanity in front of your mother too dont you?!?! Just because you can... doesnt mean you SHOULD!

Reactions: Dex
Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
If you want to burn any countries flag they will throw your ass in jail. If you want to burn an American flag go live somewhere else

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
very simple... the flag represents freedom... period... burning the flag is a blatant disrespect for the FREEDOM it represents... I bet you use profanity in front of your mother too dont you?!?! Just because you can... doesnt mean you SHOULD!

So it represents freedom but not really freedom?
So freedom is only freedom unless you deem it different?
Calling it freedom but not giving freedom makes very little sense.

The bitch about freedom is that the shit that you dont like has to be allowed to be done by someone else.

If you want to burn any countries flag they will throw your ass in jail. If you want to burn an American flag go live somewhere else

We are not talking about other countries.
We are talking about this country. You know, the one you think got some freedom.
Of course its freedom if you like it, if you dont then beat them and kick them out.
Sure sounds like true freedom.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Obviously you have no clue what the word freedom really means.
Look it up. Read a book at the same time.
Learn a little.
For someone like you who came to this country as an immigrant, not born here, I would think that you would embrace the flag and appreciate it, but obviously you dont.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
I sacrifice a lot for your right to disagree with me. While I personally find the symbolic burning of the flag offensive, it would be rather hypocritical of me to fight someone over it.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
So it represents freedom but not really freedom?So freedom is only freedom unless you deem it different?Calling it freedom but not giving freedom makes very little sense.The bitch about freedom is that the shit that you dont like has to be allowed to be done by someone else.We are not talking about other countries.We are talking about this country. You know, the one you think got some freedom.Of course its freedom if you like it, if you dont then beat them and kick them out.Sure sounds like true freedom.
its called RESPECT... and it is appalling that the american culture has lost most if not ALL respect for this Country and themselves... Obviously you dont have any either... TID is a pretty free place... how about come in here and "burn the TID flag" so to speak... see how long you stick around... same concept... if you don't like it LEAVE... Of ALL people YOU should be upset... you had to work to get here... most of us were fortunate enough to be born here...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic