SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Turbolag's Back Surgery And Recovery Log

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Thanks man.

I definitely recommend seeing a Neuro Surgeon. I'm glad I went through with it.

I have a ways to go before I'm 100%, but 85% is WAY better than I was.

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
sheez, turbo. I can't even leave this place for a month or so without you getting all mangled up in a hospital, dude.

We had this talk before. Ole tex may not be around all the time to look after you....Saturday night, too much to smoke, a psycho serial killer hooker and pppfffffttttt - that's it for me.

Anyway, glad to see you are recovering nicely. But frankly, I don't trust today's health care providers so I am sending you my personal nurse.

You'll be feeling better in no time.

animatedpsycho2_zpsb75f74ac.gif

Take care my friend.

Turbolag

Turbolag

Oct 14, 2012
=))

Hahahahahahah thanks Tex. I needed to laugh today really bad man. Hope you are doing well.

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
=))

Hahahahahahah thanks Tex. I needed to laugh today really bad man. Hope you are doing well.

I'm doing fine, turb. only mode I operate in.

and about the laugh....jus being my usual indispensable self.

get better so we can hang again. tough burying dead hookers by myself.

besides, Im running outta room in the back yard. was thinking about starting to use yours.

Turbolag

Turbolag

Oct 14, 2012
I'm doing fine, turb. only mode I operate in.

and about the laugh....jus being my usual indispensable self.

get better so we can hang again. tough burying dead hookers by myself.

besides, Im running outta room in the back yard. was thinking about starting to use yours.

For sure man. Yea we have plenty of room. We can even sneak out to the creek and drop some off. no problem.

Lets get so baked that we forget our TID login names. Then we get so baked we try to log in as POB hahahaha.

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
For sure man. Yea we have plenty of room. We can even sneak out to the creek and drop some off. no problem.

Lets get so baked that we forget our TID login names. Then we get so baked we try to log in as POB hahahaha.

I can see I'm not a good influence on you. Mom shoulda warned you they'd be people like me.

Turbolag

Turbolag

Oct 14, 2012
09/01/2013 Update

Had kind of a refeed day on 08/31/2013. I was feeling real agitated and was having headaches. So I thought I should do a higher calorie day. Also, I think I need to increase my calories a little. I've been doing about 2,200 calories a day, I think I will try 2,400 a day. at the IIFYM.com website it has my calories for dieting set at 2,400. So I think I will try it out and see how it works.

Refeed meals for the day:

9am: 2 scoops whey protein with water..... 1.5 cups Fiber One Raisin Cluster Cereal with 1 cup Rice Milk. 2 Chocolate gluten free wheat free donuts

12:30pm two tuna fish sandwiches (4 slices whole wheat bread, 2 cans tuna, 3 tbsp mayo, some onions and dill relish). 1 serving of Kettle Brand sea salt potato chips

4pm: 2 scoops whey protein, 1 low fat graham cracker sheet with 2 tbsp Jif crunchy peanut butter, 1 low fat graham cracker sheet with 2 tbsp of Nutella

7pm: 430 grams of house made lasagna. (about 2 cups), and one slice of house made garlic bread

9pm: 2 Reeses Klondike bars

12am : 1 graham cracker sheet plain

about 3800 calories for the day.

Last edited:
Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Looks good Turbo, nearly 4,000cals is a big jump up from what you have been going on. The garlic bread & lasagne sounds great!

Turbolag

Turbolag

Oct 14, 2012
Looks good Turbo, nearly 4,000cals is a big jump up from what you have been going on. The garlic bread & lasagne sounds great!

I felt much better after all that.

Yea man I love pasta dishes. I could eat pasta every day I think. Haha.

Turbolag

Turbolag

Oct 14, 2012
09/02/2013 Weigh In Update

Last weekend I was 257.5 lbs

Today I was 255.5 lbs

So a two pound drop. I'll take it.

Also, consider on Saturday I had a high calorie day and yesterday I took in about 2500 calories.

Pants are fitting much better than when I started my diet about a month ago.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
That's a good little drop over a week ~ especially considering the pasta hehe.

Turbolag

Turbolag

Oct 14, 2012
09/06/2013 Update

Back is staying at the 85% range right now

Weighed today: 253.5 lbs

Last Saturday I was 255.5 lbs

Pants are fitting better.

Ill see if I can post an update photo.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic