RalfKelleh
What's New?

Turbolag's Back Surgery And Recovery Log

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
09/09/2013 Update

Thought I would post some update photos since I have been on my diet. I wanted to take the photos outside so they are less flattering than if I had taken them inside with good lighting. So I can get an idea of what I really look like.

Been on my diet for about 5 weeks now I think. Started at 265lbs, weighed this past Friday and was 253.5lbs. I haven't been able to lift weights in about 10 weeks or it might be longer. Also, my posing is a little out of practice. Not sure. Anyway, nothing special, but here ya go:

Turbolag

Turbolag

Oct 14, 2012
Upate 09/11/2013

I'm starting to feel better back wise. I still have good days and bad days, but the pain is very slowly improving.

I'm starting to feel strong again, and my confidence in my weight lifting is going back up some. Before the surgery I felt weak and low confidence in the gym. Starting to improve, still not 100% but much better than before the surgery.

Diet is going good. Here is my food log from 09/10/2013

10am: 8 egg whites with 1/4 cup shredded 2% cheese. 1 cup Fiber One Raisin Cluster Cereal with 1 cup of Rice Milk.

1pm: 7oz grilled chicken breast with 1 cup of Uncle Ben's Long Grain Wild Rice (really good! and not that bad for you, just a little sodium)

4pm: 2 scoops whey protein. 1 cup Rice Krispie Cereal with 1 cup of Rice Milk

7pm: 6oz grilled skinless chicken thighs and 8oz okra and tomatoes

10pm: 1 scoop meal replacement with water. 1 gluten free, wheat free donut, and 2 low fat Graham Crackers.

Fat: 32g

Carbohydrate: 241

Protein: 236

Total Calories: 2,062

Not a bad day, numbers were just a little off, but not bad.

harrybrah

harrybrah

Aug 29, 2013
nice log bro! hope you get better soon man! are you taking anything (peps/aas) or something to expedite the recovery further?

Turbolag

Turbolag

Oct 14, 2012
nice log bro! hope you get better soon man! are you taking anything (peps/aas) or something to expedite the recovery further?

Thanks man!

No extra supplements, just TRT @ 200 mg of Test Cyp weekly.....unless I forget to do my shot, which I do a lot. Haha

I wanted some GH for recovery, but ........oh well.

harrybrah

harrybrah

Aug 29, 2013
Thanks man!

No extra supplements, just TRT @ 200 mg of Test Cyp weekly.....unless I forget to do my shot, which I do a lot. Haha

I wanted some GH for recovery, but ........oh well.

GH wont do that much.. GHRP6/ BPC 157/ TB 500 maybe some CJC will be your best bet. ty me later bro

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Hey Turbo. Nice work on the weight loss. You're still a big guy, though. Can't believe you are getting along on so few Kcals, especially given how big you are!
Ww.
PS I like the geese / ducks in the background of your pic. Looks like you have yourself a farm there.

Last edited:
Turbolag

Turbolag

Oct 14, 2012
Thanks wood!

I'm actually thinking I might need to increase them. I'm not sure.

We live in the country area, which I like. I'd like to try living in the city once. In an apartment loft or condo.

Turbolag

Turbolag

Oct 14, 2012
Update 09/12/2013

I weighed 253.5 lbs last week.

I weighed today and I was : 249.5 lbs

When I started my diet my goal was 250lbs. So I guess I should keep going? I still have about 3 weeks until I'm back in the gym.

Also, I had mentioned to Jhot I was thinking about dieting with him until his competition. I'm not sure if I should or not though. I am kinda scared I'm gonna start losing muscle and effect my strength. Not sure what to do. Any ideas are welcome.

Last edited:
woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
I weighed 253.5 lbs last week.

I weighed today and I was : 249.5 lbs

When I started my diet my goal was 250lbs. So I guess I should keep going? I still have about 3 weeks until I'm back in the gym.

Also, I had mentioned to Jhot I was thinking about dieting with him until his competition. I'm not sure if I should or not though. I am kinda scared I'm gonna start losing muscle and effect my strength. Not sure what to do. Any ideas are welcome.

Nice progress bud. My 2 cents: I would continue the cut until I returned to the gym in a few weeks.

harrybrah

harrybrah

Aug 29, 2013
Turbo what kind of exercises can/cant you do? and may i ask what caused the herniated discs. since i myself wouldn't wanna go through a horrific setback like this, HB.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic