Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

tuna shake

ziplocc

ziplocc

Apr 14, 2013
I know it sounds bad. I was really hesitant but its actually really fuqn good an you don't even taste the tuna.

You need: 2 of the small cans of chunk light tuna in water drained
2 tablespoons (or more if bulking) of natty peanut butter
1 frozen banana
1 tablespoon of honey
1 cup of milk.I use almond milk

Blend it all up in a blender until its smooth. Chug it. Its really good I promise. Roughly 560 calories and about 55g protein. I've been mixing oats and whey in it too you can add whatever. Its good. Enjoy :)

Last edited:
R

Rai080

MuscleHead
Sep 11, 2013
For some reason I think I'm just going to take your word for it bro. The thought of the shake makes me a little nautious lol

ziplocc

ziplocc

Apr 14, 2013
I forgot to add 1 cup of milk. I use 30 calorie almond milk

R

Rai080

MuscleHead
Sep 11, 2013
Omg it just got so much worse. Your one sick bastard!

ziplocc

ziplocc

Apr 14, 2013
For some reason I think I'm just going to take your word for it bro. The thought of the shake makes me a little nautious lol

Haha I know! I found it online and it took me two weeks to actually try it. It sounds nasty. But I promise its good. I even had my wife try it and she liked it until I said what it was lol. If you can get over the mental block its pretty tastey. And packed with protein not to mention cheap!

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
Sounds amazing ill have to try that, NOT........ lol
Where you been at?

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
You know, I'm gonna get the ingredients together. Damn well need goof PB around, I'm all out.

ziplocc

ziplocc

Apr 14, 2013
Sounds amazing ill have to try that, NOT........ lol
Where you been at?

I moved to the mountains for awhile for work lomost the summer. Didnt have the net really. How you been mr vip?? Congrats.

ziplocc

ziplocc

Apr 14, 2013
You know, I'm gonna get the ingredients together. Damn well need goof PB around, I'm all out.

Go get some! Lol prove to these guys how good it is.

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
I moved to the mountains for awhile for work lomost the summer. Didnt have the net really. How you been mr vip?? Congrats.

Good, thought we hurt ur feelings and ran you off... All done with that bottle of test? Good to see your still alive!

ziplocc

ziplocc

Apr 14, 2013
Good, thought we hurt ur feelings and ran you off... All done with that bottle of test? Good to see your still alive!

I ran that shit for over 19 weeks cuz I'm a stubborn SOB. In pct now.I learned the hard way with that first run. I guess it needed to happen. I'm staying natty for awhile lol nah you guys didn't run me off I just lost my cool that night. Looking to start over here lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic