Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

tuna shake

ziplocc

ziplocc

Apr 14, 2013
No market today, bro... gonna though, try the new sensation that is sweeping the nation-Tuna Shake!

Right on! You won't regret it. Make sure to tell the doubters after you try it

P

pacificnutrition

Aug 24, 2013
I personally do 2 cans drained Tuna, 2 cans diet c-plus pop, and blend.

Been doing this for years now.

Cheers, -PacMan

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Hahahha I can't tell if he's serious or not but I had the exact same reaction... There's not much on this earth I wouldn't eat either

ziplocc

ziplocc

Apr 14, 2013
Yeah exactly lol I'm all for eating some crazy stuff if it helps me progress but I just don't think I could down a glass of diet coke tuna without gagging. Thats pushing even my limits. Props to pacificnutrition for sticking that out for years tho bro. If youre serious you got big balls man

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Well..I guess Im a pussy!! lol If you guys can swallow that you can swallow just about anything!!! :D

ziplocc

ziplocc

Apr 14, 2013
I couldn't drink diet coke mixed with tuna that I'm pretty confident in.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
Well..I guess Im a pussy!! lol If you guys can swallow that you can swallow just about anything!!! :D

The way I used to do it with the ice cream you can't really taste it. It goes down smooth. When a guy showed me this in the mid 90s I was like wtf? I was impressed.

ziplocc

ziplocc

Apr 14, 2013
The way I used to do it with the ice cream you can't really taste it. It goes down smooth. When a guy showed me this in the mid 90s I was like wtf? I was impressed.
I might have to give that a shot. Sounds like it would be great for carb backloading. Did you just use ice cream and tuna?
I'm telling you tho with this recipe you can barely taste it all if any. You mostly taste the peanut butter. The milk makes it all blend perfect. I don't really use it for post workout just a snack but if I do I throw in whey and morebanana and oats. Banana gotta be frozen. Kinda tastes like a peanut butter milky ice cream smoothie. Occasionaly ill get a hint of tuna but only if I didn't put enough milk in

Stinky Tofu

Stinky Tofu

Aug 3, 2013
im pretty sure whey tastes better and the price difference between whey and canned tuna is not remarkable.

we're gonna have to up the ante on lifting boards for the "CRAZY" things you do to get protein in. First person to stuff sausage casing with tuna and then swallow it whole gets my respect

ziplocc

ziplocc

Apr 14, 2013
im pretty sure whey tastes better and the price difference between whey and canned tuna is not remarkable.

we're gonna have to up the ante on lifting boards for the "CRAZY" things you do to get protein in. First person to stuff sausage casing with tuna and then swallow it whole gets my respect

Its not meant to be crazy or replace whey. Just a backup or add on. Carlories in bro.

J

Jada

Aug 10, 2012
Umm theres no way in hell I can drink that

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic