Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Trump jumps in: The Donald's latest White House run is officially on

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
The real estate mogul and TV reality star launched his presidential campaign Tuesday, ending more than two decades of persistent flirtation with the idea of running for the Oval Office.

"So, ladies and gentlemen, I am officially running for president of the United States, and we are going to make our country great again," Trump told the crowd, in a lengthy and meandering speech that hit on his signature issues like currency manipulation from China and job creation, as well as taking shots at the president and his competitors on the Republican side.

"Sadly the American dream is dead," Trump said at the end of his speech, promising to bring it back to life with his run.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/16/politics/donald-trump-2016-announcement-elections/

This presidential campaign should be fun to watch.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
He is a genius at marketing himself. He will be renouncing in 3 months. But i agree it will be fun to watch

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
His speech was full of lies and misstatements, I thought I was watching Fox News....

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
FD told me Trump has his vote. And if Trump loses in the primaries, FD will give Jeb Bush his vote

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Vote Trump. His daughter was banging.

Last edited:
FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Trump was not authorized to use Neil Youngs song "Rockin in the free world"....Ouch.....On top of that Neil Young is endorsing Bernie Sanders....double ouch.....

I wonder how long it would take Trumps attorneys to sue if someone tried using Trumps image without authorization.....

Bottom line he only cares about himself

Last edited:
Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
worlds becoming a huge shit sandwich and we all gotta take a bite

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
It's fun to watch however long it lasts. If nothing else, I can respect someone who speaks their mind and who is apparently wealthy enough not to have to kiss up to special interests for campaign money. Hopefully he stays in long enough to make it into at least one debate. :D

Titan

Titan

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2010
I like Trump. Id vote for him...what other choices do we have?
Bush?
Clinton? wait is this the 90's?
They are all a bunch of criminals present administration included.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic