Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

Tren sides sucks really bad

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
Also try drinking baking soda.Works wonders for acid reflux..Yes,thats right baking soda.1/2 tsp in some water every couple hours is like magic.Add some molasses to help with the taste if needed and heat it all up on the stove and down it.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
I don't have any idea what causes them . I just know how to stop them.

Does not work on this type of hiccups.
I have tried it all.
After having hiccups nonstop for day, you get a bit desperate.
The triple ones are killer.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
Also try drinking baking soda.Works wonders for acid reflux..Yes,thats right baking soda.1/2 tsp in some water every couple hours is like magic.Add some molasses to help with the taste if needed and heat it all up on the stove and down it.

Tried that too.
Not nearly as good as the otc reflux medicine.
Just baking soda and water does not taste bad at all.

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
Tried that too.
Not nearly as good as the otc reflux medicine.
Just baking soda and water does not taste bad at all.

Damn,you got nothing from it? That sucks.Did you try it once or a few times throughout the day? Sometimes its an accumulative effect and may take a while to reap the rewards.

As for the taste,for many its just too chalky.For me,its just like medicine,not taking it for the taste,only for the cure.LOL

Sorry to hear about the troubles man.Hopefully you can kick it with dropping the Tren if nothing else works.Not worth the cycle if the negative sides are too bad.Good luck.

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
Its from upper gi irriation or something like that.
My doc gave me something for it but it didnt really work that well.
At full dose side effects are supposed to be bad.

I think if i can control the acid reflux I will be fine.
The hiccups comes from that I think.

Maybe I just need to take more of the omeprazole 20 mg.
This will probably be my last run with tren. Just dont seem to be worth it.

Yeah some thing just dont agree with people. Some guys cant run EQ because of hig pb. Some guys cant handle the sides or the tren sides are just to extreame. Some guys cant touch deca with out breasfeeding the new born the next day. Then someguys just can run everything and everything. No secual sides. No deca dick. IDK everyones diffrent.

But sounds like tren is not one for you.
Have you tried trest? i have some but have never tried it, is it similar to tren in side effects and results? if so maybe u could give it a try!

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012

Damn,you got nothing from it? That sucks.Did you try it once or a few times throughout the day? Sometimes its an accumulative effect and may take a while to reap the rewards.

As for the taste,for many its just too chalky.For me,its just like medicine,not taking it for the taste,only for the cure.LOL

Sorry to hear about the troubles man.Hopefully you can kick it with dropping the Tren if nothing else works.Not worth the cycle if the negative sides are too bad.Good luck.

I ran it several times during the day. But with Tren it just didnt matter.

Yeah some thing just dont agree with people. Some guys cant run EQ because of hig pb. Some guys cant handle the sides or the tren sides are just to extreame. Some guys cant touch deca with out breasfeeding the new born the next day. Then someguys just can run everything and everything. No secual sides. No deca dick. IDK everyones diffrent.

But sounds like tren is not one for you.
Have you tried trest? i have some but have never tried it, is it similar to tren in side effects and results? if so maybe u could give it a try!

I think you are right.
Tren doesnt like me.
I might drop the dose really low and add some npp instead to see how that goes.

But I might have a blood clot in my left calf so I need to figure that part out first.

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
But I might have a blood clot in my left calf so I need to figure that part out first.

Jesus.What makes you think you have a blood clot? What are you experiencing? That you definitely want to get checked out for asap.

Scrapping_Irish

Scrapping_Irish

VIP Member
Sep 12, 2010
I ran it several times during the day. But with Tren it just didnt matter.

I think you are right.
Tren doesnt like me.
I might drop the dose really low and add some npp instead to see how that goes.

i got one in mine last time I ran eq, and I had a Bp of 180/96 on that shit, along with a couple other lovely sides such as feeling like I was going to have a legit heart attack every time I got laid... Never again will I touch that shit. To top it off I didn't notice Any real extra gains from the eq that I wouldn't have gotten from a clean test/proviron run. I knew I had a clot because of how bad it hurt for no reason, felt like getting hit in the calf by a hammer every step I took just all of a sudden

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
tren is a rough anal fuk for some...plenty of other compounds to pick from so dont torture yourself

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012

Jesus.What makes you think you have a blood clot? What are you experiencing? That you definitely want to get checked out for asap.

Lower leg was swollen. Painful too. Hurt when you bent it.
Very hard. Same leg I had one in before.

Had it checked out and they found 2 (I think, did not see the report) blood clots.
So that sucks...

I have been sitting a shitload of hours for a while now.
I even eat lunch at my desk.
The chair hits me right atop of the calfmuscle.
I am sure its the reason I got this.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
I have had problems with hiccups lasting for days when running tren, deca and npp. Hiccups that last more than a few hours make you miserable. When they last days, they are pure torture. I think these are triggered when my prolactin levels get high which I believe somehow stimulates my diaphragm muscle. Prilosec helps with the acid reflux but not hiccups. I can sometimes get rid of them with deep breathing exercises (I take a very deep breath just before each hiccup, and hold it). Lying on my stomach, or distending my abdomen while doing the deep breathing can also help. But what really ends them for good is two things: controlling my estrogen levels with an AI or Sarm, and taking some caber. The caber kills it quickly, and then over time controlling my estrogen levels keeps me from having the problem reoccur.

I have also noticed even when things are stable, if I add an oral compound, like DBol, it can throw everything out of whack until I get it under control again and stop taking the oral.

Last edited:
trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
2 tablespoons of good ol white sugar cures my hiccups,just let it dissolve in your mouth swallow it down

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic