Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

Tren sides sucks really bad

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
Lower leg was swollen. Painful too. Hurt when you bent it.
Very hard. Same leg I had one in before.

Had it checked out and they found 2 (I think, did not see the report) blood clots.
So that sucks...

I have been sitting a shitload of hours for a while now.
I even eat lunch at my desk.
The chair hits me right atop of the calfmuscle.
I am sure its the reason I got this.

At least its below the knee which is less severe in many cases.The risk of these clots lodging and obstructing (embolizing) in the vein is low because of the anatomy of the leg. Specialized veins (perforator veins) connect the superficial veins to the deep veins, and have valves that act like strainers to prevent clots from traveling to the lungs.

Have you been taking anything like acetaminophen Tylenol or ibuprofen,Advil, Motrin, etc? Many times these can help.I know Warfarin is prescribed for severe clots above the knee as well as a few others meds but hopefully you wont need these or at least for not too long.

You definitely want to try to start moving that leg more.Even while sitting try stretching it out and bringing it back in throughout the day.Help keep that blood flowing.

Good luck with it brother.Please keep us all posted with how it goes.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
At least its below the knee which is less severe in many cases.The risk of these clots lodging and obstructing (embolizing) in the vein is low because of the anatomy of the leg. Specialized veins (perforator veins) connect the superficial veins to the deep veins, and have valves that act like strainers to prevent clots from traveling to the lungs.

Have you been taking anything like acetaminophen Tylenol or ibuprofen,Advil, Motrin, etc? Many times these can help.I know Warfarin is prescribed for severe clots above the knee as well as a few others meds but hopefully you wont need these or at least for not too long.

You definitely want to try to start moving that leg more.Even while sitting try stretching it out and bringing it back in throughout the day.Help keep that blood flowing.

Good luck with it brother.Please keep us all posted with how it goes.

Blood clots are not something to be cured with broscience or information based on other people's experience. They are something that should send you right to the doctor, because blood clots create a significant risk of heart attack and stroke. Other potential complications are deep vein thrombosis and increased risk over time of poor circulation and cellulitis. The stakes are just too high to mess around for even 1 minute.

Last edited:
F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
Blood clots are not something to be cured with broscience or information based on other people's experience. They are something that should send you right to the doctor, because blood clots create a significant risk of heart attack and stroke. Other potential complications are deep vein thrombosis and increased risk over time of poor circulation and cellulitis. The stakes are just too high to mess around for even 1 minute.

Absolutely correct and thats why I suggested he get it checked out asap in my first reply about it,which he wisely did already.But that doesnt mean he cant do whatever he can to help it while he's waiting for the doc's advice you know? Hell,id be doing anything and everything I can.Definitely a scary thing that needs to be taken seriously.

But as stated,clots below the knee have a more rare occurrence of heart attack or stroke thank God.

Last edited:
MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
Clots below the knee is a common occurrence, and its also common that they travel up.
that what happened last time. It started below the knee and ended up as a pulmonary embolism.
Typical DVT scenario I gues

I have one now, it was confirm via doppler. Its a long one.
My second spontaneous clot that appeared for no apparent reason.
Only thing abnormal is AAS use.

Last time I was on warfarin for 6 months or so. It sucked, it was just a pain in the ass to have your PT/INR checked frequent.

Put me on Eliquis, will probably stay on that for life.
Alternative would be lovenox at first, its expensive all hell even with insurance and warfarin.
No need to check blood work on Eliquis but the draw back is that its no antidote at this time.
If you get in deep shit, then they can't thicken up your blood, you have to wait it out.
But the half life is short.

Leg is swollen and hurts pretty bad.
Taking this week off from the gym, then start up with very light workout after that.

I guess thats ends my AAS usage.

Feeling a bit lucky since it got caught before it moved but dispaointed at the same time.
Not this shit again.

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
Clots below the knee is a common occurrence, and its also common that they travel up.
that what happened last time. It started below the knee and ended up as a pulmonary embolism.
Typical DVT scenario I gues

I have one now, it was confirm via doppler. Its a long one.
My second spontaneous clot that appeared for no apparent reason.
Only thing abnormal is AAS use.

Last time I was on warfarin for 6 months or so. It sucked, it was just a pain in the ass to have your PT/INR checked frequent.

Put me on Eliquis, will probably stay on that for life.
Alternative would be lovenox at first, its expensive all hell even with insurance and warfarin.
No need to check blood work on Eliquis but the draw back is that its no antidote at this time.
If you get in deep shit, then they can't thicken up your blood, you have to wait it out.
But the half life is short.

Leg is swollen and hurts pretty bad.
Taking this week off from the gym, then start up with very light workout after that.

I guess thats ends my AAS usage.

Feeling a bit lucky since it got caught before it moved but dispaointed at the same time.
Not this shit again.

Well what did the dr tell you in terms of choices? Did he just say stay on the drugs? Either way,im sorry to hear this is a reoccurring problem with you.It sucks.

Hopefully with the AAS cessation you will not have another incident but to be honest with you,im not convinced it was this alone.Some are just prone to certain conditions and/or diseases brother.No matter what you do sometimes its inevitable and the only thing we can do is prolong its occurrence.I hope for your sake it is just the gear and by stopping them you will be free from this happening again.

Good luck man.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012

Well what did the dr tell you in terms of choices? Did he just say stay on the drugs? Either way,im sorry to hear this is a reoccurring problem with you.It sucks.

Hopefully with the AAS cessation you will not have another incident but to be honest with you,im not convinced it was this alone.Some are just prone to certain conditions and/or diseases brother.No matter what you do sometimes its inevitable and the only thing we can do is prolong its occurrence.I hope for your sake it is just the gear and by stopping them you will be free from this happening again.

Good luck man.

Every juice head says the same thing. Its never the AAS.
We are just as bad as the media, just on the opposite side of the coin.
Just because it wasnt the AAS alone, does not make it dangerous or the main reason it happened.
I have no idea why I am prone to this. Tons of guys using AAS have no idea what they are prone too.

Not much options at this point. Need to dissolve this clot.

he went over his previous work and test.
Nothing shows any reason I should have clots.
I dont recall how many workups nd proteins that was tested but nothing shows.

Taking one day at the time. This shall also pass.
I am pissed now, but it will pass.

Thanks. I appreciate it.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Not ignoring the other conversations that are stemming from this, but just a thought.

Have you ever run tren higher than your test?

When I did, almost ALL of my sides subsided....mainly the sleep and acid reflux although I think that was linked more towards sodium enriched foods personally....for this reason, I will never run a higher test dose when running tren. I ran it for 18 weeks and had some great results (it was my 3rd run on tren).

Just my .02.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
19-Nor steroids are the devil in a 10ml vial. After having crashed exceptionaly hard with NPP, I am not going to touch anything again. It's plain madness. Test, EQ and Anavar or D-bol are more than enough for me.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012

Absolutely correct and thats why I suggested he get it checked out asap in my first reply about it,which he wisely did already.But that doesnt mean he cant do whatever he can to help it while he's waiting for the doc's advice you know? Hell,id be doing anything and everything I can.Definitely a scary thing that needs to be taken seriously.

But as stated,clots below the knee have a more rare occurrence of heart attack or stroke thank God.

It is your assessment that "clots below the knee have a more rare occurrence of heart attack or stroke" that I object to. You are not qualified to make that statement and doing so only serves to give a false sense of emotional comfort, which is the wrong message to send to a person suffering a clot. The only message they need to hear is go see a doctor, immediately. And you didn't even say that, you just said "That you definitely want to get checked out for asap."

Last edited:
woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012

Good luck man.

Again, you are giving advice you are not qualified to give and making assessments you have no right to make. This is dangerous stuff and best left to the professionals, not some broscience hack.

P

ptvhunt

Jul 14, 2012
I've been on Tren going on 12 weeks now. I had the worst case of hiccups for the last two days. I'm glad I came across this thread. I did all kinds of home remedies to get rid of them. What finally worked was eating a spoonful of peanut butter. And when that stopped working timing the hiccups and holding as much air in my chest as recommended here. They seem to have subsided now. I can deal with the night sweats, the lack of sleep but these hiccups were hell!

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
I will solve all your hickups for everyone here and everyone you know.... Hickups are a spasm in your diagram. To get rid off them put an inch of water in a glass, take two wooden strike matches, strike the as the head ignites dump the matches in the water and drink. The sulfer in the match heads act as a muscle relaxer and you diagram stops spasming.

Try it before you knock it......you can thank me later....

Old Man

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic