Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

Tren sides sucks really bad

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
Running a cut mix with 100mg prop/tren/masteron.
450mg of each a week.

The sides sucks.
The sleep is one thing, I can't sleep worth of shit even with an Ambien CR.
But the stomach reflux sucks. Sucks so bad I get the hiccups none stop.
Taking omeprazole 20 mg once a day but just dont work.
If you have ever had hiccups for days you understand how misrable it is.

Any suggestions on the reflux?
I am sure the reflux irritates my upper gi that leads the hiccups.

I might just sell that and use npp instead.
Just seems like Tren hates me. Mastron for sure think i am fag.
Blows up my prostate.

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
Yea,Tren is harsh anyway but for some its untollerable.What type of Tren is in the mix? A im assuming? Have you ever run Tren before and was it A or E? If so,were the sides always the same?

As for the acid reflux,diet can really help with this.Oatmeal,Ginger,Aloe Vera,Bananas,Melons,etc.Adding these or increasing their consumption can help with this.Many other foods and natural supps to help as well if you research it.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Listen to your body, this combo is not good for u.....You shouldnt have to go through torture on a cycle....
Agree with FD. This isn't life saving medication. Sounds like the cost benefit ratio is off. Prilosec works for my heartburn and I don't mind the lack of sleep. I tend to get more productive.

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
Listen to your body, this combo is not good for u.....You shouldnt have to go through torture on a cycle....

This I gave up on the stuff. Every run with tren was cut short because of sides.I had hiccups non stop, it was from the pram I was taking. With the loss of sleep, no appetite, no cardio, shortness of breath. Never made any gains.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
I'm with you. I have had luck with zantac 75 taken 2x a day. I'm using tren as sort of a garnish. Very small dosage to supplement an already decent cycle. Try cutting it back to 150mgs per week. Trust me, you wont be disappointed.

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
Ive never had this side from tren.(acid reflux) I get night sweats and anxiety. But a few xanax takes care of that. Actually need to stop the xanax as i take them to often and they are very addictive. Thinking of trying Kratom for tren sides.

Last edited:
Steelers4life

Steelers4life

Nov 10, 2012
I can help you get rid of the hiccups it a quick hurry. I've nerver had them for more than 5 min and I make them go away.

How? Simple, its an internal pressure fix.

Count the seconds between them. Most of the time for me its like 7 or 8 seconds, it depends on how bad they are .

After one comes out start counting 8,7,6,5,4,3,2 Draw in as much air into your chest as you possible can, but do it slowly and steady. If a hiccup comes before you get your chest full of air you have to start over.

After you get your chest full of air, hold your nose shut and cover your mouth, Any try to blow out as hard as you can but DO NOT let any air out. Its kinda the feeling you get when you try to blow up a small balloon.

Keep the pressure up as long as you can and I mean almost to the point of passing out.

Oh yea AND DO NOT TRY THIS WHILE DRIVING!!!!! I passed out once behind the wheel and almost killed us all.

Once you get to the point of seeing spots your almost there, let the air out of your chest slowly and try to breathe slow, don't take a big gasp of air or they will come right back.

After the spots clear up you have just beat the hiccups.

You only have to beat the first one any the rest will fall like flys..

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
I think hiccups are caused my a nerve in your throat . Am i correct? I dont know what cause the nerve to twitch or whatever. But Correct me if i am wrong? is this true?

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
I think hiccups are caused my a nerve in your throat . Am i correct? I dont know what cause the nerve to twitch or whatever. But Correct me if i am wrong? is this true?

Its from upper gi irriation or something like that.
My doc gave me something for it but it didnt really work that well.
At full dose side effects are supposed to be bad.

I think if i can control the acid reflux I will be fine.
The hiccups comes from that I think.

Maybe I just need to take more of the omeprazole 20 mg.
This will probably be my last run with tren. Just dont seem to be worth it.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
I'm with you. I have had luck with zantac 75 taken 2x a day. I'm using tren as sort of a garnish. Very small dosage to supplement an already decent cycle. Try cutting it back to 150mgs per week. Trust me, you wont be disappointed.

Last run with Tren was with prop and npp.
Think I ran 300mg of tren and the same in NPP.
Wasnt bad at all.

Steelers4life

Steelers4life

Nov 10, 2012

I don't have any idea what causes them . I just know how to stop them.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic