Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

tren an test e novaldex let me apologize

ozzy69

ozzy69

MuscleHead
Apr 5, 2011
ok so after reading the replies i ordered letro aromsin, armidex an torem. i plan on running the test about 12 weeks. i do not drink and my anger is well under control. i have been on the tren only two weeks an my strength has gone through the roof. i am so glad to be here at tid your combined knowledge is priceless.

glad you picked this stuff up

try to get some hcg and clomid as well

the more you are the board the more knowledge you will get

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
i'm with everyone here that said run Clomid AND Nolva for PCT. i too would get myself some hcg for this cycle if it were me. keep us posted

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
What are your stats tbrowne? age, ht, wt, approx bodyfat, etc. How long have you been lifting? What are your goals?

In the other thread did you say this would be your first cycle?

Semper Fi

tbrowne

tbrowne

Dec 29, 2011
Im 29 years old 5'11'' as of today i'm 235lbs not sure bodyfat i can see my abs i've been lifting consistently for three years. This is my first cycle. my goal is power an strength. i have also ordered hcg so as my boys stay plump. i havent seem to have any crazy sides yet just sweat an energy.

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
Im 29 years old 5'11'' as of today i'm 235lbs not sure bodyfat i can see my abs i've been lifting consistently for three years. This is my first cycle. my goal is power an strength. i have also ordered hcg so as my boys stay plump. i havent seem to have any crazy sides yet just sweat an energy.

Basically you are doing about 350 mg tren and 600 mg test per week for your first cycle. That is a hell of a first cycle. On the other hand, you are already a good size man so you may be able to handle it just fine. I am sure you are going to get bigger and stronger off that. However, I am not totally sure you will get any bigger and stronger off that cycle than if you would have started with a "measly" 500 mg of test per week.

I think of tren as the ace in the hole. The last card you play in your steroid hand. The nuke you deploy toward the end of the game, and only when all of your conventional steroid weapons are ceasing to work for you any longer. You are playing your tren card right off the bat.

I am sure you are going to get good results from this cycle. However, I am not entirely sure that this cycle was your best long term move.

Semper Fi

M-Rods

M-Rods

Jun 10, 2011
Some great advice here. Now with the tren am I to assume these add-ons are since he will be coming off test at some point. If you were to continue test even at a "TRT" dose would they be unnecessary?

M-Rods

M-Rods

Jun 10, 2011
Some great advice here. Now with the tren am I to assume these add-ons are since he will be coming off test at some point. If you were to continue test even at a "TRT" dose would they be unnecessary?

^^^was laughing as he typed "TRT" dose.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic