Members
Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

tren an test e novaldex let me apologize

tbrowne

tbrowne

Dec 29, 2011
i would first like to apologize to ironcore an anyone else i may have offended. i wasnt trying to come off as a tough guy just a lil twisted humour i was a marine. i haed made the orginal post my first day or so before i knew what was going on any way again sorry wont happen again. ok so here is my cycle 100mg of tren ace eod an 600mg of test e a week in two shots i have noval on hand an for my pct. i have heard cycles of tren should be run for 6 weeks thats what i was planning with 18 weeks off. i havent had any severe sides other then sweating like crazy. any advice would be greatly helpful. thanks.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I have no experience with tren, let me say that first. But its my understanding that it will shut you down particularly hard. You will likely want a better PCT than just Nolvedex... I hope some vets chime in.

Whatever your beef with Ironcore, I'm glad you've apologized. He's one of the best on this board and you wanna be on his good side (even though he's a homo :D )

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Tren is an awesome compound, but it DID shut me down pretty hard. Granted, I ran it for twice as long as you are planning, but I could still tell that the shutdown was intense. I recommend either grabbing clomid to go with your nolva for pct, or pick up aromasin and toremifene from ManPower (best PCT I've ever run). Running it for only 6 weeks is a good idea, though you WILL be tempted to go longer. Don't. Stick to your guns, especially since this is your first experience with tren (and cycling in general). How long are you planning on running the test for? I would say 10 weeks is the sweet spot that will allow a speedy recovery which is huge because you want to keep the majority of what you earned right?

Apology accepted bro, though I don't think you offended anyone. I was just giving you some friendly advice that I was given at one point (and then again, and again, until I finally got it.)

EDIT: Manpower Nutrition is a sponsor here on the board. They sell high quality capsules of research chemicals to use on your rats for research. Great reputation and great products. Check them out in the sponsors section. Also, I meant aromasin, not arimidex. Many reasons why aromasin is a better product. Once you've done some research on it I'll give you an outline of how to run the aromasin and torem for PCT.

Last edited:
trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
my advice,,,,,,,,,a remote control fan

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Any time I run a 19 nor testosterone compound with nolvadex I've had a gyno flare. I would substitute adex for the nolvadex.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Any time I run a 19 nor testosterone compound with nolvadex I've had a gyno flare. I would substitute adex for the nolvadex.

Why not aromasin? Less chance of driving estro too low, and no rebound. For anything other than a flare-up (in which case letro would trump arimidex) I believe that aromasin is a better choice.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Why not aromasin? Less chance of driving estro too low, and no rebound. For anything other than a flare-up (in which case letro would trump arimidex) I believe that aromasin is a better choice.

Any one of the three. Adex seems to agree with a lot of people. I think there is a lot of fake aromasin around. I've seen blood work on a lot of guys and the E is high.

Chiaapet

Chiaapet

Nov 9, 2011
I run a tren blend for 15 weeks plus test plus winny when cutting for a show. Starting again in 3 weeks. I run adex the last 60 days plus some T3 for fat burning. Tren has a number of sides that either you can live with or not depending on your goal. I run it at about 400-500 per week and test at 600 per week and winny at 300 per week

G

ghg316

Jan 23, 2012
i would run the tren 8-12 weeks bro nolvadex is great prob the healther choice considering its good for choestrol and all but i would do some aromasin considering its ai effects n raise in igf levels get some aromasin from man power guy has awesome shit

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
No need for apologies bro... and I salute you for your service to our country...

I do think tren on your first cycle is a bit ambitious and almost unwise... but... I am the same guy that likes to run tren until I see my eyes begin to get yellow... so... takes my words for what they are...

With tren you want to keep prami or caber on hand... 19 nors will cause an increase in prolactin... and an anti-e wont do shit for prolactin induced gyno... I also dont recommend nolva becasue of the way it can interact with the prolactin... adex is my AI of choice... Nolva and clomid would be a great combo for PCT... you also need to add some hCG to help keep the boys plump and speed up recovery.

The good thing about this is that you are running tren ace and of the sides get to bad you can drop it and they will go away in a couple days..

on a serious note... If you are seeing a professional for PTSD I really think you should pay close attention to your paranoia, temper, aggression, and over all demeanor while on tren.. and DO NOT DRINK... AT ALL... nothing to do with liver or kidneys... If you have even the slightest temper the smallest things can and will set you off under the influence and you may find yourself sitting in a jail cell...

disclaimer- I am not one of the best...I am not gay...PoB likes Thai Lady boys and wears silk panties

tbrowne

tbrowne

Dec 29, 2011
ok so after reading the replies i ordered letro aromsin, armidex an torem. i plan on running the test about 12 weeks. i do not drink and my anger is well under control. i have been on the tren only two weeks an my strength has gone through the roof. i am so glad to be here at tid your combined knowledge is priceless.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
welcome to the den bro ;)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic