Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Tingling in arm

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
IMO it sounds like, you just need a new chiro. If I was a woman, I'd just tell him if he doesn't want to end up before a state board to watch himself.

I bet, he doesn't do ANYTHING after that. lol

yeah, i agree, BUT this is smallville and he is that way with every woman. he is a big leader in the mormon church around here. (i am not mormon but almost the entire area is and they stick together tight on what businesses they go to) he lives 1/2 mile down the road from me and he and his entire family and all their families are clients of mine. so there is more to be considered than some perv who touches too much.

but the good news, the tingling came and went after the appointment and is completely gone this morning. nothing like 2 carisoprodal to make ones muscles relax :D

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Just let Dr.Core rub you down... I may make your toes tingle at the end... but you will feel much better in the morning.... ;)

Actually I am glad your doing better... the guy is a Mormon... dont they practice polygamy? He may be trying to recruit you...

usa

usa

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2010
but the good news, the tingling came and went after the appointment and is completely gone this morning. nothing like 2 carisoprodal to make ones muscles relax :D

Soma....it does the body good! Glad your feeling better.

I wake up sometimes with my hands and arms tingling, but thats because of the way I sleep.

J

james_s_carroll

May 29, 2011
tingling in the little finger and (half) of the ring finger is a nerve entrapment (ulnar nerve)(nerves passing out of vertebrael column at C6/C7 innervate these area) The problem is they pass from the next, brachial plexus, through the shoulder, down the arm, around the elbow along the forearm to the fingers. You can see a Youtube video here for stretching and also find some good exercises for getting it back on track "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6cIcuLnYrc"

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
tingling in the little finger and (half) of the ring finger is a nerve entrapment (ulnar nerve)(nerves passing out of vertebrael column at C6/C7 innervate these area) The problem is they pass from the next, brachial plexus, through the shoulder, down the arm, around the elbow along the forearm to the fingers. You can see a Youtube video here for stretching and also find some good exercises for getting it back on track "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6cIcuLnYrc"

That's a good lead, also inflamation of surrounding ligaments and muscles around that area can bother the C5/C6 as well or any area in there. The squat bar on the neck/back there can gradualy cause this, over head presses is another. Here is a good link talking about Spinal Stenosis and symptoms. I have had my neck and shoulder area get inflamed a bit from squats, got bad enuff every time I would turn my head to the right I would get instant tingaling in my right arm and shoulder. Extremely anoying, good thing is it eventualy went away changing workouts up a bit and some much needed time off from heavy lifting. ATW I doubt if yours is anything serious, sounds more like mine a bit of inflamtion in there flaring up every now and then causing the problem.

Theese guys are the best in the business when it comes to neck and back issues as well as there aproach to Treatment. The link below gives alot of information on the causes of spinal problems and the best options for treatment

Spinal Stenosis

Last edited:
AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
thanks guys. i went to the chiropractor and had an adjustment and a few nights of increasing my muscle relaxor and it all went away. hasnt been a problem since. my dad has/had severe spinal stenosis and arthritic changes and had his neck fused at the Barrows Neurological Institute about 5 years ago. he still has flares every now and again but atleast it isnt all the time like he used to suffer.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Good to here ATW, from talking with the guys at LSI you would be surprised at how many weight-lifters they treat with neck problems and numbness in the arms/hands.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
it makes complete sense. i hadnt really thought of it before but there is a lot of pressure put on that area of the neck while squating and such. not too mention that as we get older and the arthritis starts it also inflames things easier.

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
c6 ...i had c5-c7 fused ...could be from ur ab work..esp hanging curl ups...c6 would be right where ur chin would touch ur chest if u look straight dwn with ur chin on ur chest...i had the same prob with the tingle...but my c6 was shattered...i went 10yrs with it acting up till i had it fused...i chiro said he couldnt work my neck anymore cause it was to bad...had a bone spur that hit the nerve if i put my chin on my left shoulder...but anywho ..i cant tell anymore

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
c6 ...i had c5-c7 fused ...could be from ur ab work..esp hanging curl ups...c6 would be right where ur chin would touch ur chest if u look straight dwn with ur chin on ur chest...i had the same prob with the tingle...but my c6 was shattered...i went 10yrs with it acting up till i had it fused...i chiro said he couldnt work my neck anymore cause it was to bad...had a bone spur that hit the nerve if i put my chin on my left shoulder...but anywho ..i cant tell anymore

you are almost the six million dollar man

Last edited by a moderator:
ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
lol......just broke down a few times!!! could be worse!!!

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Could it have something to do with the rotator cuff?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic