Members
Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter

TID Full Power Contest: GoAway vs Uphillclimb

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
You know we are just busting balls buddy. That is an old school saying the pl-ers I used to train with back in the day would say, **** the waist and push the weight. Kind of eat big, get big lift big. Maybe why I am a fat ass today who knows. At the end of the day do what you want, how you want and **** everyone who doesn't like it.

I know you guys are, I love that I can come here and be myself within the world of iron. you guys are my allies....I'm not trying to lash out, just at a weird point in my life with lots of changes going on and I'm trying to live healthy, look decent and still find a happy balance.

lol PCT much???

Have a donut and chill uphill. Ask PLK or BI how quickly you can drop 8 pounds just prior to a meet and then put it back on in hours after weigh in.

You're fine.

We all understand the haters even in our immediate families and close friends. That's why there is an Iron Den. Because 99% of the population will never understand.

People have your back, and Go Away's. his back is all ****ed up too btw :D

I'll shoot you a text to fill you in on some other stuff if you want....shitty week.

1) Dude take a breath.
2) **** your co-workers, **** your girl and **** your family. Tell them how much it means to you and they'll get on board our you need to cut them out.

I don't talk about training with my co-workers, my family have always been supportive because I communicate with them and if my wife didn't support me... well, I'd have a different wife. Everyone commits to this differently but whining about not being strong or not looking good or not making weight, what the **** is that dude? You want constructive criticism but we need to make it coincide with your goals????? Thats not how this shit works brother. You know your goals, you keep track of that shit you ask for some help, you want a push... we'll ****ing push then but don't f-ucking cry that we pushed to hard. Motivation and confidence comes from within start believing in yourself and you won't give a shit if we believe in you. You know that I'm pulling for you brother and will offer any help I can but the mental part of this is too much for some and thats something we can't help you with. If you want something f-ucking take it. Your numbers are fine, you have a solid plan and good mentors. Keep your head in this brother you Will Succeed!

Thanks for this.

Here's where I was coming from: I'm holding more BF than normal and an extra 20lbs than I normally weigh around this time of year. Nobody has pushed too hard and I embrace the criticism about my lifts and training. I didn't mean to convey it like I was whining and after reading what I posted, I can see that it came off that way. Not my intent....ask POB, I'm a soldier and when I've trained with him, I never say no or I can't....it doesn't happen. Since then, he's helped me plow through PR's with better form....and they keep happening.

It's a mind fukk being heavier these days as I was a fat kid growing up until I sprouted in middle school and it's a serious insecurity that I have. Normally I'm walking around at 10%ish in the summer at 200-205 and the mental wall that I'm trying to break through is thicker than I imagined.

I won't let you guys down, but more importantly, I won't let myself down.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Group hug, turbo wants to be in the middle. **** you and **** your elbow! Lol

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Hey Uphill, you need to eat more.
(Psychological advantage now = me)

In all honesty though, I struggle with body image, BF%, vascularity, all that shit, daily. Ever since elementary school. Luckily, now I look more and more like a rampant Viking, therefore less talk about my gut and more about my mass.

I've experienced the haters too.

People on some:
"There's no reason to be that big."
"Why do you eat so much?"
"Why is your shirt so small?"

My wife hating on me for eating after she feeds me dinner.
Buffets running in fear...

**** it though.
Be comfortable in your own skin, Homie!

Now, lose this contest gracefully, with less whiny, more trash talk! I'm pulling for you either way (no homo).

I'm going to go limp to my bed like Yoda and icy hot my back.
Goodnight and God Bless.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Starting my new stack today:
Flexeril, prednisone, hydrocodone

Looking for huge gains -___-

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Sounds like we are gonna be hobbling up to the platform. Grumpy Old Men meets!

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Just squatted 435 muthafukkas!!!

Good day to you, Sirs!

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Congrats. How you holding up?

Thanks my dude.
I'm holding up rather well. Back is taking a while to heal since I am working 6 days a week now, but it's getting better nonetheless. Personal shit with wifey nd work is getting better too. Looking forward to what the future holds on all fronts.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
What program are you running? Whatever it is, probably sucks... Just sayin'.

(Brain Control beats Mind Control every time)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic