Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh

TID Full Power Contest: GoAway vs Uphillclimb

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
That's right, we have a bet going as both of our first meets are scheduled in the fall. GoAway vs UHC.

So here's what's been going on behind the scenes so far:

GoAway is upset because my 1RM squat is higher than his so we put a wager on for a tub of protein as for who lifts more in their upcoming meet (both our first meets ever).

His meet is in September, mine is 3 weeks later. The reason for this thread is that we're gonna get some shit talking, side bets, conversation as to whom you think will win. Goaway outweighs me and he agreed that for full power, we are going to make the contest "lb for lb".

Here are our current stats and 1RM

GoAway:
281lbs, entering in the 275 weight class, raw modern
380 Bench
500 Dead
405 Squat

Uphillclimb:
227, entering in the 220 weight class, raw modern
270 Bench
480 DL
425 Squat

He's currently running the Brandon's cube method and I started SST as of yesterday for the next 12-14 weeks before my 4-5 week ramp up meet prep.

POB is coaching me min once/week so Advantage me:

Once again, it's not the total weight but lb for lb. If anyone has a spreadsheet to plug in the numbers to calculate the common demoninator, please run it and upload. I suck at spreadsheets, but I can put together a sick powerpoint in 30 mins.

Good luck to GoAway, this thread is open for razzing, ribbing, joking, wagers (no money, that's illegal but feel free to set odds and call them points, lol). I fully intend to take this down. Meet day, I see red, there's one opponent and it's that bar, I will not be defeated.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Go Away has no chance of winning. Because Uphill can make a sick powerpoint.

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
Probably should be nice POB and up hill will have me playing caterer

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Probably should be nice POB and up hill will have me playing caterer

Organic almond butter and strawberry seedless jam please.

GoAway, you sure you're ready for this? I got a team from here and about 20 people coming to the meet.

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
Are those 1 rep Max's or working weight just asking cuz they seem a tad low...... just busting balls. this should be entertaining to say the least, I'm in for this thread for sure. Whens the comp?

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
I've hired this guy.
You automatically lose.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371049118.226304.jpg

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic