Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Thymosin Beta-4 (TB400) Therapy

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
So my first week was perfect. By that math I should have used 10.5mg week one, and I used 10. From my research it's just a matter of maintenance after the 2nd or 3rd week. In that thread on PM, do they state otherwise? Thanks.

Lemme find u the link I was reading the thread earlier today

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
First off, I'm an idiot. I'm running TB500, not TB400. There's no such thing as TB400. It IS thymosin beta 4, but it's moniker is TB500.

Now that that is cleared up, I have an update.

This shit works. Period. End of story. I've lived with screaming tendonopathy in my knees for a LONG assed time, and it is merely a whisper at this point. I had a setback about 10 days ago for a small procedure designed to create inflammation (prolotherapy) but after I recovered from that, I'm right back on track and my knees feel great.

Seriously, if you are living with tendonitis, get rid of it with this stuff. I have no stake at all in the peptide world and it wouldn't affect me in anyway if you did or did not take my advice, but if you want to greatly diminish or even eliminate your tendonitis/arthritis, try this stuff for 1 month.

I ran it 4mg day one, 2mg EOD since then. I'm going to cut back to just one 2mg vial per week now.

And if I had to send you somewhere, in light of recent discoveries about extremepeptides, I would send you to great white peptides. They are cheaper and I trust their product more, although I've used both for this run.

Hey Bud. You still experiencing good benefits from the Thymosin Beta 4?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic