Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Thymosin Beta-4 (TB400) Therapy

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I have a slightly torn pectoral that isn't healing well, and two jacked up knees that have all sorts of problems including a minor tear in my patellar tendon (left knee), fully torn medial collateral femoral ligament (both knees), severe tendonopathy (both knees patellar tendon), and arthritis in both knees.

I have been rehabbing for approximately 2 months, alongside GH at 2.5iu/day, and I've seen very small improvements. In order to speed things up, I'll be trying TB400 starting the middle of next week. Nothing else will change besides adding the TB400.

Here's the protocol I'll be following:

Week 1 - 2mg ED
Week 2 - 2mg EOD
Week 3 - 2mg E3D
Week 4 - 2mg E4D

Weeks 5-8 - 2mg once a week.
Weeks 9-? - 2mg every other week.

This shit is not cheap, but I've read enough positive reviews to be willing to drop a chunk of change on it. I have (17) 2mg vials on the way, 7 from one place and 10 from another. The 7 were twice the price as the 10, but I couldn't afford to get all 17 from the same expensive place. It will be impossible to determine which of the two is better quality because I'll be alternating vials, so there will be nothing learned about either place, unfortunately. I will not disclose where I ordered them from unless you are a VIP and PM me, sorry, security first.

I'll let y'all know how it goes.

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Very interested, thanks for starting a log. I heard a lot of good things about this stuff, keep us posted SAD.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Good for you.

I read somewhere recently the front loading requires only 2mg 2 or 3 times per week at first, then once per week, then once per month. So you may want to look at other people's protocols, to see if maybe you can cut back on your dosing somewhat to cut down on the cost.

Also, when I used TB-500 it was for tendonitis. I have heard guys using it post-surgery to help reduce the swelling that follows the trauma of surgery, with good results.

I don't think TB-500 is going to help heal any muscle or tendon tears themselves, though by reducing swelling it may help create better blood and lymph fluid circulation, which could help the healing.

Keep us posted bud. I look forward to your progress and hope you make a full recovery from your injuries.

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Bump, SAD I know its early, but how's it going so far?

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Bump, SAD I know its early, but how's it going so far?

You were typing this post at exactly the same time that I was pinning my first dose, Rider.

I listened to what Woodwise suggested and adapted my dosing schedule accordingly. I just frontloaded 4mg tonight, and for the rest of this first 7 days I'll pin 2mg EOD. Really looking forward to some joint relief. I'll keep y'all updated.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
First off, I'm an idiot. I'm running TB500, not TB400. There's no such thing as TB400. It IS thymosin beta 4, but it's moniker is TB500.

Now that that is cleared up, I have an update.

This shit works. Period. End of story. I've lived with screaming tendonopathy in my knees for a LONG assed time, and it is merely a whisper at this point. I had a setback about 10 days ago for a small procedure designed to create inflammation (prolotherapy) but after I recovered from that, I'm right back on track and my knees feel great.

Seriously, if you are living with tendonitis, get rid of it with this stuff. I have no stake at all in the peptide world and it wouldn't affect me in anyway if you did or did not take my advice, but if you want to greatly diminish or even eliminate your tendonitis/arthritis, try this stuff for 1 month.

I ran it 4mg day one, 2mg EOD since then. I'm going to cut back to just one 2mg vial per week now.

And if I had to send you somewhere, in light of recent discoveries about extremepeptides, I would send you to great white peptides. They are cheaper and I trust their product more, although I've used both for this run.

U

Usealittle

Feb 15, 2012
So in 15 days you feel that much of bennafit from it? That's kinda fast.... Most of the things iv read said 3+ wks to feel a differance.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
So in 15 days you feel that much of bennafit from it? That's kinda fast.... Most of the things iv read said 3+ wks to feel a differance.

Well, this is day 17 (count from 10-26) so it's been 2.5 weeks. And yes, I feel a difference. It's hard to tell your tone through a post so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you are just curious rather than calling me out as if I stand to gain something by making this up. It is my experience. Take it or leave it.

U

Usealittle

Feb 15, 2012
^^^ nah man, not Tryin to bust your balls just trying to figure out how long it will take to feel things workin for me... I need to find more water before I start every place I new that had it dont anymore. The wife's been using it up with her GH...

So no, just curious...

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
First off, I'm an idiot. I'm running TB500, not TB400. There's no such thing as TB400. It IS thymosin beta 4, but it's moniker is TB500.

Now that that is cleared up, I have an update.

This shit works. Period. End of story. I've lived with screaming tendonopathy in my knees for a LONG assed time, and it is merely a whisper at this point. I had a setback about 10 days ago for a small procedure designed to create inflammation (prolotherapy) but after I recovered from that, I'm right back on track and my knees feel great.

Seriously, if you are living with tendonitis, get rid of it with this stuff. I have no stake at all in the peptide world and it wouldn't affect me in anyway if you did or did not take my advice, but if you want to greatly diminish or even eliminate your tendonitis/arthritis, try this stuff for 1 month.

I ran it 4mg day one, 2mg EOD since then. I'm going to cut back to just one 2mg vial per week now.

And if I had to send you somewhere, in light of recent discoveries about extremepeptides, I would send you to great white peptides. They are cheaper and I trust their product more, although I've used both for this run.

I am so glad to hear you're having a good experience with it. This is consistent with what I have experienced myself. This stuff is truly amazing. I bought mine from ergopep.com. And I don't have any connection to them or any other supplier of anything. I am only a consumer of the goods.

Thanks for clearing up the name. I keep making that mistake too, and was having a hard time remembering the real name.

Last edited:
woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
I decided to get some more Thymosin Beta 4 and to use it to help recover from my hernia operation. I had the procedure this past Tuesday, and my stomach looks like the doctor took a tenderizing meat hammer to it, it is all swollen and sore and bruised. Yesterday I injected 2mg of TB500 and in 24 hours I had a significant decrease in the swelling. Today I injected another 2 mg. I will do the same again tomorrow, then every other day thereafter, for the next two weeks. Then I'll go on vacation in Maine. Hopefully by then the bruising and swelling will be gone so I'll look halfway decent at the beach!

Last edited:
jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Your dosage is incorrect. Go look for a thread on PM where they recalculated the accurate human dosage by utilizing a conversion formula converting equine dosages to that of gray hounds . Proper dosage for 200lb make was closer to 7mg/week

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic