Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

threw down the gauntlet today

AXEMURDERER

AXEMURDERER

MuscleHead
Jan 5, 2011
I am sorry to hear this man. I am getting married in May and stories like this scare the hell out of me. Keep your mind right.

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
Youre still young, next year you will be happy its over... Therrs way to much energy waisted trying to put the peices back to somthing that just wont work....

rolldice

rolldice

VIP Member
Jul 13, 2011
ok an update I ahve been trying to make this work and we went out v-day, a few other times and a weekend road trip with the boys. Our anniversary was March 1st, we went out to eat and she told me how happy she was being apart. WHich when she has the boys she is always calling me wanting me to go eat etc. So basically she enjoys the 3-4 days a week she doesnt have them or me around. I told her bullshit you are either coming home or we are done you have the weekend to decide. Needless to say going to the courthouse tomorrow and filling for divorce. I am sad, angry, happy and every other emotion you can think of. She is a selfish bitch who has had a free ride and a man at her beck and call for 6 months. Well no more.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
I see your point bro. You did your part. Time to move on. Don't dwell too heavily on any ONE of the dozen emotions you are feeling. Things will stabilize for you emotionally and you'll realize that you are better off without someone who is a user. Godspeed.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic