Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

threw down the gauntlet today

rolldice

rolldice

VIP Member
Jul 13, 2011
we are going to a bed and breakfast tonight will be the first night spent together in over 3 weeks. I feel drained trying to work my ass off to get back to good.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
I went through the same deal in the spring of 06. my wife moved out and got an apartment ... moved back in ...out ... in and out. 3 times she walked out the door ... the last time I changed the locks and garage door code. She was on the fence and could not decide what she wanted to do it changed daily. A short time later I met a girl and we were hanging out all the time. We have many of the same interest and she trains 4 or 5 days a week...has been for 20 years. All of the sudden my soon to be x started changing her tune. She wanted to meet up and continue to work on things. I on the other hand had had enough of the bs. If your wifes behavior doesn't change then you need to protect yourself and stop worrying about being alone. there are plenty of opportunities out there. I understand you have kids but don't let the wishy washy female mentality ruin you.

good luck with all this bro.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
This here is YET ANOTHER example how females act on emotions ..One min they love u then the next time they dont..If men stoping loving someone they just stick around because its to much change...We figure if u made the bed u must sleep in it....U can never trust emotions...Reason being they change....So how can u trust something that isnt stabel ?U cant...emotions are fake...!Never trust anyone that lives on emotions....dw

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
i hope that everything works out. like JackD says, you got to get back home and then dont leave, no matter what! in the end the reward will be worth the weariness!

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
we are going to a bed and breakfast tonight will be the first night spent together in over 3 weeks. I feel drained trying to work my ass off to get back to good.
Good luck RD... I've been following along over on the VIP board and I pray that everything goes well. Keep us updated bro.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010

Awesome. Just relax, and focus on her, and she'll focus on you, don't worry or talk about stupid crap or fights in the past, worry about spending time together and building yourselves back up, AND RELAX.

Anyone who is married never said it was easy, Marriage humbles a couple, and once you work together and make is past your troubles, the love and bond between each other will always be stronger than what it was before. Marriage takes work, constant work, and is going to be draining at times, but the reward is always more rewarding and energizing than the work you put in to get there.

peace bro have a great weekend

rolldice

rolldice

VIP Member
Jul 13, 2011
Well we are going to get a divorce. She just doesnt want to be with me anymore. We have agreed on trying to do it ourselves and have pretty much agreed on everything including joint custody, asset division child support etc just down to the fine print.this is not what i want but have to move on if she wont change her mind.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
So sorry to hear this bro! Is it possible to get a legal separation and continue counseling? Make sure you're really OK with this. If you're not, fight to make it work. Don't think that a divorce just fixes things. If those issues still exist, they won't resolve themselves, and face it, you're connected together for the rest of your lives through the kids.

Just don't make rash decisions. I'm praying for you and your wife!

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Well we are going to get a divorce. She just doesnt want to be with me anymore. We have agreed on trying to do it ourselves and have pretty much agreed on everything including joint custody, asset division child support etc just down to the fine print.this is not what i want but have to move on if she wont change her mind.

go figure! go back to my 1st post bro and read it again. Protect yourself stop being the nice guy. I mean keep the peace for the sake of the kids but she's out. You do what you have to do to move on. I could tell by your original post she was done. they like to tip toe around shitt until they get set up 100% then the hammer falls. Well this time she missed the fukking nail and hit her thumb...make sure of it. good luck.

rolldice

rolldice

VIP Member
Jul 13, 2011
I definately think she played along so it benefitted her. And i let it happen because its not what i want but its time to give up and concentrate on me and the kids.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic