Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Thoughts?

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Are you looking to turn pro this year? Still time to qualify for the Olympia.

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
First, I am a solid "NO" for in the "palm of your hand injections." With that much test, you will need to masturbate A LOT.
Secondly, the "no PCT" is bad advice. Again, with that much test, you should inject the HCG directly into the testicle every other day for two weeks.
Your "pro" at GNC obviously is not up to speed on the most recent practices.

palm of your hand is a great injection site also

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
First, I am a solid "NO" for in the "palm of your hand injections." With that much test, you will need to masturbate A LOT.
Secondly, the "no PCT" is bad advice. Again, with that much test, you should inject the HCG directly into the testicle every other day for two weeks.
Your "pro" at GNC obviously is not up to speed on the most recent practices.

I think maybe you are right. Could I use the same 18g X 1.5" to inject my HCG into my balls? Or would a 16 work better? I can't seem to find any BAC water so I'm just gonna use pure alcohol to mix with.

Pilgrim

Pilgrim

Mar 7, 2014
Hey I posted a question earlier but didn't get enough info to satisfy. I'm new to all this I've been working out for three years I'm 44 years old. For the last year it has seemed like the work outs are hurting more than helping. My job is very physical and going to be more so over the next month. So I got a bottle of d-bol and started a cycle three days ago. I'm on nothing else. I take three 25 mg tablets a day. I was going to do this over the next four weeks. Thought it would help at work and get me over the wall I've hit. Then in a few months get an ai and do a mother cycle of d d- bol but I don't want to do damage to my self or just end up fat for no reason. I know I don't know enough to be messing with it will really be thankfully do some feed back. Can I continue with this or should I not

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Hey I posted a question earlier but didn't get enough info to satisfy. I'm new to all this I've been working out for three years I'm 44 years old. For the last year it has seemed like the work outs are hurting more than helping. My job is very physical and going to be more so over the next month. So I got a bottle of d-bol and started a cycle three days ago. I'm on nothing else. I take three 25 mg tablets a day. I was going to do this over the next four weeks. Thought it would help at work and get me over the wall I've hit. Then in a few months get an ai and do a mother cycle of d d- bol but I don't want to do damage to my self or just end up fat for no reason. I know I don't know enough to be messing with it will really be thankfully do some feed back. Can I continue with this or should I not

Is this sarcasm?

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
post this up under the "AAS cycle discussion" forum, you'll get some answers there.

Pilgrim

Pilgrim

Mar 7, 2014
Thanks I'm still figuring out how to navigate the site thanks again

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
I think maybe you are right. Could I use the same 18g X 1.5" to inject my HCG into my balls? Or would a 16 work better? I can't seem to find any BAC water so I'm just gonna use pure alcohol to mix with.

tap water would work just fine...
the benefits of bac water vs. tap water is bro-science

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Fukk, all this talk about the fantastic cycle posted and nothing about pinning protocol. Slackers..

bro fukk it you don't have to use a fresh pin for every inject as recomended by the community know it alls. After you inject and are gtg get the blow torch and burn the pin till its black with soot. No reason the clean the soot off that means the pin is sterile and ready to draw the next shot and pin. Then repeat. A 21g 1.5 will last for at least 20 shots and can be used for any body part to include biceps.

Nothing like free advice that saves you a buck or 2.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Lol I'm starting to hope that no newbie takes any of this serious and tries it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic