Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Thoughts?

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
I think maybe you are right. Could I use the same 18g X 1.5" to inject my HCG into my balls? Or would a 16 work better? I can't seem to find any BAC water so I'm just gonna use pure alcohol to mix with.

18, 19...whatever it takes. Given that I am an expert, I use a Cajun Injector. The bonus is that if you miss your nut (which is highly likely given the shrinkage), the HCG dumps into your scrotum in such amounts that your sack looks like you are smuggling yoyo's.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Fukk, all this talk about the fantastic cycle posted and nothing about pinning protocol. Slackers..

bro fukk it you don't have to use a fresh pin for every inject as recomended by the community know it alls. After you inject and are gtg get the blow torch and burn the pin till its black with soot. No reason the clean the soot off that means the pin is sterile and ready to draw the next shot and pin. Then repeat. A 21g 1.5 will last for at least 20 shots and can be used for any body part to include biceps.

Nothing like free advice that saves you a buck or 2.

Dude, I'm an idiot. I tried what you said but didn't give the pin a chance to cool and melted my rubber stopper. No gear wasted though. I just poured the rest into a shot glass and put it on the window seal.

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Lol is your brother In law named deadweight ?

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
When you run out of spots to shoot, my bro told me to shoot it in my ass?????! I tried it but it hurt so damn bad I had to abort... How the hell do you guys do this EOD shit, so please help me understand. Do you shoot in the rim of your brown eye or right in the middle.... please help...

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
How did that day at the post office go for you?

also wondering how pilgrim is doing . . . . .

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
How did that day at the post office go for you?

also wondering how pilgrim is doing . . . . .

There was some confusion. Some kinda drama at the post office. But it turns out the officers were real nice. I think they just wanted some good sources for themselves. So after I told them all about my brother in law I gave them the names and addys of all the guys I'd ever done business with and they seemed real happy. They even gave my a purdy bracelet to wear on my ankle. Haven't heard from my brother in law in a while. I'm sure he is good.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
My dream diet right there.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic