RalfKelleh
What's New?

Thoughts?

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
So, starting next month I'm going to do the following: Bulk/cutting cycle

I'll be using Test 500 (they tell me no pip and smooth as butter, about as thick too) I'll be shooting 4 grams per week mainly in pecs biceps and neck plus 100mg test prop directly into my penis right before sex. My bother in law makes the test in his bath tub right next to the meth so I know its good sh it. Also I'll be using 300mg of drol per day because last time I used that GP dbol at 100mg per day and didn't feel it. I'll be shooting one gram of tren per week too harden up a bit. (although my body fat is normally around 3% year round) Ill be using 30 ius of GH per day. I don't actually compete but I wanna look huge on the beach this sumer.

My workouts will be mostly bench press with a two ply shirt, gloves, wraps, chalk, and neck brace and a voodoo mask. Also I'll do crossfit.

My diet will consist of mainly poptarts, potatoes and rice with my protein coming from muscletech protein bars. Shooting for 12,000 cals per day.

Let me know what you guys think.

30d8cxx.png

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Carls Jr. now has poptart ice cream sandwiches.

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
Need some healthy fats bro. Krispy Kremes and 25 crunches in the am might be the final piece to the puzzle.

kbordner

kbordner

VIP Pops
Dec 18, 2012
I would shoot the prop directly into your shriveled up balls. Makes more sense.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Nice first cycle Bro. No need for pct.

For PCT I have some test boosters and horny goat weed I got from GNC. I got this cycle info directly from a pro at my gym so I know its GTG.

kborder said:
I would shoot the prop directly into your shriveled up balls. Makes more sense.

I have some Deca set aside for that. I figure it causes water retention so... water retained in the balls should plump them right back up. I was thinking 3cc with an 18g x 1.5"

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
palm of your hand is a great injection site also

kbordner

kbordner

VIP Pops
Dec 18, 2012
For PCT I have some test boosters and horny goat weed I got from GNC. I got this cycle info directly from a pro at my gym so I know its GTG.

I have some Deca set aside for that. I figure it causes water retention so... water retained in the balls should plump them right back up. I was thinking 3cc with an 18g x 1.5"

You are a man's man.

I

imuscle

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2013
Looks good to me.

Also don't forget to let us know how pretty the labels are and how long it takes your bro to drive from his bathtub lab to your house and never mind about the quality just say GTG once you get it in your hand.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Looks good to me.

Also don't forget to let us know how pretty the labels are and how long it takes your bro to drive from his bathtub lab to your house and never mind about the quality just say GTG once you get it in your hand.

Oh, I'll post pics of both of us with the gear. I'll post his addy if you wanna make an order. I'll link to his facebook in a little while.

Crap.....DVDs.....We are talking about DVDs ....yea thats it!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic