chestrockwell420

MuscleHead
Oct 9, 2012
as i was reading that i was like, shooting in his ****ing neck??!! lol

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Lmao this entire thread made me crack up. Especially the good first cycle, no pct needed response from GS. I was taking it serious at first and then test 500 I was like hmmm, then the neck I was like wtf! And then the straight into your penis. This is great

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Another question. I just read on steroid.com that I should up the dose to 4,500 mg per week for the "magic" to happen. Do you think I could shoot a half ml in each earlobe?

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
What a waste of gear you only get ONE first cycle make the most of it and run 7 grams a week and eat all your meals at Golden Corral the higher calories and fat is the BEST way to gain weight and remember PCT if for fags and pussies:)

I

imuscle

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2013
Oh, I'll post pics of both of us with the gear. I'll post his addy if you wanna make an order. I'll link to his facebook in a little while.

Crap.....DVDs.....We are talking about DVDs ....yea thats it!

LOL your good

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
This thread needs to be a sticky.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Dont be a pussy, shoot the whole ml in ear lobe.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Ok, I think I'm gonna make it more of a cutter than a bulker. Ma Frands said winny would help with that so I'm gonna shoot 100mg per day and take another 100 oral. Also I hear letro will dry me out even more so I'm gonna take 5mg of that per day and some lasix. Looking to hit -.02% bodyfat. I know what you are thinking and I already worked it out. "How are you gonna maintain any size at all being that dry" Well I gots it covered. I'm gonna add in 6 scoops of cell-tech per day and use a little trick a well known pro showed me. You mix extra sugar with the cell-tech! It speeds it right into your muscles. If I also shoot 20ius of Humalog after each serving I should be able to keep my size and get shredded to the bone.

Last edited:
gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Update

Ok, my brother-in-law said there is gonna be a small delay in the next batch because the RAWs he ordered from china got seized in customs. Its ok though, they called and said he could still pick it up at the post office. I may go with him to pick it up tomorrow. Got some guns I wanted to take to the range and shoot wit him anyway so we will make one trip do it. Cool stuff wit home made silencers and this neat trick with a file and JB weld to make em' shoot real fast.

Its all good. He also said he needs my help picking up like 45 boxes of ephedra tabs. He must be getting ready to do a cut cycle.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
So you're just cruising right now I take it...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic