Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Thoughts on Nitric oxide

lolsoz

lolsoz

Jan 28, 2012
hey guys i ran upon a supplement of "Nitric oxide" never heard of it before and wanted to know if its good or bad or what is it. Thanks

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
It is more effective to use precursors to NO. What is the name of the supplement?

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013

Thankfully I took spanish in highschool. The main ingridients are arginine, ornithine and niacin. Arginine is the most popular no boosting "precursor" if you will. Ornithine I don't know much about but it is also common. Niacin is a nice addition that will help you get a pump and maybe even a warm tingly feeling on your skin. This product will not do much. Unless its real cheap, skip it. You got creatine bro?

Mconniff

Mconniff

Nov 11, 2011
GiantSlayer, would you recommend a good Creatine over NO2?

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Absolutely. If you want a kick at the gym, take some caffeine.

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
I swear by AAKG: L-Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate 2:1. Mix 3 orso grams with diet NOS and TEAR IT UP.

Cheap!

lolsoz

lolsoz

Jan 28, 2012
Thankfully I took spanish in highschool. The main ingridients are arginine, ornithine and niacin. Arginine is the most popular no boosting "precursor" if you will. Ornithine I don't know much about but it is also common. Niacin is a nice addition that will help you get a pump and maybe even a warm tingly feeling on your skin. This product will not do much. Unless its real cheap, skip it. You got creatine bro?

ye im taking UNIVERSAL creatine im on my second cycle

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
The gainer has way to many carbs I really like the musclestar product as a post workout. about 30g carbs and 30g protien with 5.5g creatine mono. sounds good.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
NO = Bullshit

If you want a "gainer" shake - just buy a whey isolate and add however many oats you want to it for carbs. Can even add olive oil or peanut butter for fats... Or flax for that matter.

As for the creatine... Lolsoz how many times have we told you to stop "cycling" that stuff? Just stay on it. No reason to come off. Its not steroids and at 10g per day or less its not hurting your kidneys.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
good to take mins be4 stage

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic