Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Thoughts on clen dosing

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
does it matter if you take your clen dose all at once or spread it out? i know that it has a long half life, 36 hours. in horses it will test out to 72 hrs. the shaking is very undesirable. i was wondering if it was divided in half and taken in am and noon if it would decrease the shaking and still have the same effect? or would the shaking be the same because of the long half life? say 40mcg at 4 am and 40 mcg at noon.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Def split the dose! You will notice a world of difference. You should see a decrease in shaking, not saying you will see none but you should see significantly less sides by splitting the dose.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
I say all at once. It's been my experience that if you are experiencing shakes, either you are depleting taurine or you are titrating the dose too quickly. Beta receptors desensitize within 48-72 hours so we adjust by raising the clen dose in a respective manner. Some people titrate at 40mic E3D, I usually start at 20mic E3D and move to 40mic E3D if I notice the effects starting to fade. 40mic E3D can be too fast for some, I know figure competitiors that move in increments of 10mic. My 2c.......
MAYO

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
taurine has been on board at 1000mg a day for a week prior to starting. adjustment is super fast. tolerating 80mcg fairly well other than the hand shaking. hate the shaking hands for dealing with clients. if i didnt have people staring at my hands all day i wouldnt care!

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
Try bumping the taurine up by 500mg andsee if it has any effect on the shakes. BTW how is lil doggy doing?

S

soinkid

Mar 14, 2011
i always split my doses up. it not only helps with the headaches, shaking, but also the soreness i get after working out while on. i can tell a noticable difference and i take my taurine and keep my hydration while on...Id almost rather run dnp...

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
taurine is 1000mg daily, will bump to 2000mg as it is in 1000mg tablets and as an AA it isnt going to hurt any having too much. K+ is 500mg daily as well as Mg+. hydration is good, could always be better. will try spliting the dose and seeing how it goes.

spongebob got parvo last week, not doing very well at all. dont think he is going to make it. he had no vaccinations when he came in and with the leg repair im sure his immune status was very low. :( we gave him his vaccinations the day we got him and started him on tamiflu and endoserum but i dont think it is going to work.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
Wow, I'll keep my fingers crossed. Please pm me if he doesn't pull thru. Wifey is gonna be sad, thank you for all you do Doc.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
I adapt pretty well to clen after a couple days. My question is, how many 2 on 2 off cycles can you do before it loses it's effectiveness?

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
I'm not trying to flirt with you or anything, but you don't need clenbuterol. You probably won't see much of a difference from where you're at now, and you can really screw up your heart.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I'm not trying to flirt with you or anything, but you don't need clenbuterol. You probably won't see much of a difference from where you're at now, and you can really screw up your heart.

haha, best pickup line ever...

"I just want you to know...you're not fat"

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I adapt pretty well to clen after a couple days. My question is, how many 2 on 2 off cycles can you do before it loses it's effectiveness?

This is where ketotifen comes in.... google ketotifen fumarate for more info. I could just tell you about it but what would that accomplish? You can run it for 4 weeks straight or longer with Keto.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic