Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Thoughts on clen dosing

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
Benadryl contains Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride.....Ketotifen Fumarate is an entirely separate compound. However, both up-regulate Beta-2 andrenergic receptors....the same receptors that clen activates and desensitizes.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Benadryl contains Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride.....Ketotifen Fumarate is an entirely separate compound. However, both up-regulate Beta-2 andrenergic receptors....the same receptors that clen activates and desensitizes.
Does Ketotifen Fumarate a superior option to Benedryl? Or is the difference negligible?

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
Does Ketotifen Fumarate a superior option to Benedryl? Or is the difference negligible?
I don't have data dealing specifically with rate sof up-regulation between the two.....however, a lot of BB's in my area and many I speak to online use benadryl for price and availability.

jdjack

jdjack

MuscleHead
Sep 22, 2010
Ketotifen is far superior to Benadryl. People would use ketotifen if it were cheap and easy to get as benadryl.

jdjack

jdjack

MuscleHead
Sep 22, 2010
LOL show me the label that says ketotifen is in benadryl.

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011

LOL show me the label that says ketotifen is in benadryl.

I don't know what I was thinking. My bad!

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Ketotifen is far superior to Benadryl. People would use ketotifen if it were cheap and easy to get as benadryl.

I personaly couldn't tell benadryl did anything, keto however did seem to keep the lower doses more effective for longer periods.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
I'm not trying to flirt with you or anything, but you don't need clenbuterol. You probably won't see much of a difference from where you're at now, and you can really screw up your heart.

Now this is where the scinece crap gets so anoying, majority of the studies say yes and there is even an outcast that says "under the right scenario "diagnosis" lmao you decide.
Now albuterol imo with years of stuy is the safer choice.

well, fat loss yess in most. Heart complications ? duno imgo.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic