Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

The what does it really do GHRP-2 log!

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
you can inject then in the same place using one syringe and save yourself some grief.

i actually did that for the first couple of days because i figured as peptides they shouldnt interfere with each other and then i started thinking well maybe they would work better if i did them separate. yes, i think to much. im going back to one injection. thanks :D

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
so starting next week i am going to be adding the CJC. i was going to start it this week but the dang internet was out at my house all weeks so i couldnt do my research on the ins and outs of it all. i will get it figured out this week and start on monday. i have to say that i am very happy with just the GHRP-2 alone but since so many have suggested the CJC with it, im going to see if it makes that much of a difference.

IMG_6037.jpg

it will make a huge differance... if you time your carb and fat intake correctly. you mentioned that you have not experienced noticable fat loss. you wil by adding the cjc...

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
it will make a huge differance... if you time your carb and fat intake correctly. you mentioned that you have not experienced noticable fat loss. you wil by adding the cjc...

hmmmmmmm how does one do that? right now i am injecting at 4 am and i eat at about 6:30-7:00 am. i have oatmeal and eggs. then i usually have an omelet with turkey and half a multigrain bagel at 10 ish. then i dont eat again until 6 or 7 pm and that varies depending on what i have in the fridge and i take my peptides around 8 ish and then go to bed.

i have to say that i want to shed fat off my ass and thighs still but damn if my upper body isnt getting a bit stringy looking and i dont really like it. too bad i cant transfer the fat from my butt to my chest :D

5a340ed2.jpg

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
I get the hand swelling from the peps too sometimes when I am hitting them to hard. I just back off them to once a day and it subsides in less than a week. Probably has to do with water retention similar to that from GH injections.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
I get the hand swelling from the peps too sometimes when I am hitting them to hard. I just back off them to once a day and it subsides in less than a week. Probably has to do with water retention similar to that from GH injections.

i dropped the GHRP back to 100mcg and the swelling was less this morning than it has been. i figure i will go with 100mcg of each and see if it will go away.

does the body ever adjust to it and stop retaining water or is it always necessary to drop the dose?

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
It doesn't go away unless you drop the dose and yes it is pressure on the nerves from water retention. Functionally it is the same as injecting gh, the only difference is that it's gh that was naturally produced causing the side effect rather than synthetic.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
It doesn't go away unless you drop the dose and yes it is pressure on the nerves from water retention. Functionally it is the same as injecting gh, the only difference is that it's gh that was naturally produced causing the side effect rather than synthetic.

Well at least she knows the quality is good of the ghrp-2 then.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
i dropped the GHRP back to 100mcg and the swelling was less this morning than it has been. i figure i will go with 100mcg of each and see if it will go away.

does the body ever adjust to it and stop retaining water or is it always necessary to drop the dose?

Personally my tolerence has gone up but I can still dose to much and run into the same problem. To combat the problem I drop the morning dose for a while until it subsides and then try going back up some time later. Sometimes if I am sore or have a small injury I will dose it 3-4 times a day at the week end and 2x a day during the week. It seems to help recovery bit the water rewtention and tightness in the wrists comes on. At that point I know it's time to drop back to maintenance dose, which for me is 200 micrograms before bed and that's it. On the positive side it seems that your body is responding to the CJC sicne these problems seemed to exacerbate once it started. So now it's a matter of dialing in the doses for your purposes.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
thanks nut nut. good to know. i dont like being all swollen so will drop dose until i find where i dont anymore!
Well at least she knows the quality is good of the ghrp-2 then.
i have to say that i have been most pleased with their product and think they damn sure work!

for the ones who say peptides dont work it is because they have bad stuff or they arent giving them enough time! or they are taking so much stuff they dont have any idea if they are doing anything or not!

also, i know some say that it doesnt work well for joints but it has helped my joints a bunch!! not too mention everything else that it has done for me! i would damn sure recommend it to anyone who has joint issues and wants the overall benefits of GH.

Personally my tolerence has gone up but I can still dose to much and run into the same problem. To combat the problem I drop the morning dose for a while until it subsides and then try going back up some time later. Sometimes if I am sore or have a small injury I will dose it 3-4 times a day at the week end and 2x a day during the week. It seems to help recovery bit the water rewtention and tightness in the wrists comes on. At that point I know it's time to drop back to maintenance dose, which for me is 200 micrograms before bed and that's it. On the positive side it seems that your body is responding to the CJC sicne these problems seemed to exacerbate once it started. So now it's a matter of dialing in the doses for your purposes.

good point on the CJC. i definitely feel a flush about 10 mins or so after injecting and i was doing 150mcg of GHRP for over a month before adding the CJC. maybe i will drop the
CJC down to 50mcg and see how that works since it is the spendier of the two. i think i will start that 100mcg GHRP and 50mcg of CJC BID and see if i can keep the swelling down and then maybe up the GHRP back to 150 in a few weeks.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
I'm glad it's helping your joints. I remember that's why we originally discussed it.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
I'm glad it's helping your joints. I remember that's why we originally discussed it.

i have to say that i am very surprised at how much it has helped them!! i figured that i would still have to be injecting my ass with the polyglycan and stuff but i dont have to! and even better is the fact that my clavicle pain that i was struggle with constantly is gone now as well!!!! life is great! :D

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
That's what happens when two doctors put their heads together. Pain goes away :)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic