angelarbatt
What's New?

The what does it really do GHRP-2 log!

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
How's your energy levels?

i have to say that overall energy is pretty decent. im certainly not bouncing off the walls or anything but i feel better than i have in a long time. i am tired at the end of the day but who isnt after a 10 hr day of moving around and doing some pretty physical work at times.

the real test will come in a few weeks when i start the tucson horse races and am not only working my usual 10 hr days M-F but then working atleast 12 hour days on saturday and sunday. if it can get me through them, im sold for life!

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
IMG_5885.jpg

there seems to be much discussion on the effectiveness of peptides. part of the reason that i started this log is because by nature i am a very skeptical and pessimistic person. one always has to wonder if it is the peptide actually working or the placebo effect because you are taking something that is SUPPOSED to do some specific thing for you. so in your mind you actually do better because you are taking something that is supposed to make you do better. it is also one of the reasons that i did just ONE peptide instead of several. i figure that way im not mucking up too much and not expecting anything really.

i can say that i have noticed small differences which i have mentioned throughout this log. it hasnt done anything in my mind for bodyfat but that is probably because i have been a complete pig! it has decreased the inflammation around my joints as they dont get as swollen but still hurt. i think it has helped me with hair and nail growth but hard to say for sure.

i was at the gym today and the trainer came up to me and say "wow, what are you taking or doing different? your skin and your hair look amazing." i looked at him and raised my eyebrows with a furrow. so he went on and on about how he has been noticing that my skin has been changing blah blah blah. who knows. i thanked him and finished my rack deads. but the only thing different i am taking is the GHRP-2 so maybe it is doing something after all. :)

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
After reading IM's post I've been wondering the same thing... Especially when you look at the experiences of the users. The reported effects are so widely varied. But there is some things generally found to be common, such as better sleep and generally better mood. Others as well I'm sure.

I'm not sure what to think though... I suppose if one experiences some sort of benefit and they find the cost worth it, then keep at it!

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
been a few weeks since updating, how time flys. so it has been almost 7 weeks or so since i started taking just the GHRP-2. i took just the one product because i wanted to see how it would work, or if it would work by just itself and what all it would do.

the past few weeks the biggest and most noticable thing i have noticed is my skin improvement. now for years i have smeared copious amounts of product on my face and it has brought it a long way.

but the past few weeks there has been significant changes in the texture and smoothness of my face! since i have been smearing stuff on it twice daily for years i am most confident in saying that the texture has greatly improved. it makes me very happy :D

IMG_6019.jpg

IMG_6017.jpg

absolutely no make up on. a few months ago i would not have posted pics this close of my face.
(never realized how crooked my nose was)

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
so starting next week i am going to be adding the CJC. i was going to start it this week but the dang internet was out at my house all weeks so i couldnt do my research on the ins and outs of it all. i will get it figured out this week and start on monday. i have to say that i am very happy with just the GHRP-2 alone but since so many have suggested the CJC with it, im going to see if it makes that much of a difference.

IMG_6037.jpg

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Wow you have no creases at all. Very nice. Only problem I see is it made you look like you have a worry free life.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Nice! glad it's workin for ya, lookin good ! reminds me I need to anwser a question in this thread. :)

Last edited:
AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
Wow you have no creases at all. Very nice. Only problem I see is it made you look like you have a worry free life.

about a year after i had zac i was all creases and wrinkles. looked ten years older than i was. i have tried very hard since then to take good care of my skin and i can definitely say that the GHRP has done a remarkable job of helping it smooth out!

Nice! glad it's workin for ya !

the best part is that it is so cheap!

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
So glad to see the peptides working for you ATW, and thanks for keeping the log up!!!

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
So glad to see the peptides working for you ATW, and thanks for keeping the log up!!!

logging is therapeutic for me! gets all my thoughts out so i can make room for new ones :D

i forgot to mention that about 2 weeks ago i increased the dose from 100 mcg to 150 mcg BID. hard to say if it has caused any difference but i would like to think that it has helped just make everything that much better. my joints have really been doing pretty good. they still ache some but overall they are atleast 50% better than what they used to be. that fact alone makes the injections worth it!

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
another week come and gone. can you believe it is already half way through january 2012. amazing how time flies.

so what am i doing now with the peptides. i am still taking the GHRP-2 at 150mcg BID. i have to say that this has been one of the best decisions i have ever made. if you are looking for something that is going to work with your body to just make everything a little better, this is the stuff. it doesnt make one superman or superwoman as the case may be but it damn sure makes one feel better all around. here are some of the things that i have noticed over the past 2 months of taking it, less joint inflammation and swelling, better hair and nail growth, smoother appearance to skin, less dry and irritated skin, and the latest is that im not as cold any more. yep, odd thing to realize but i used to always be freezing and now im not. it is the best thing ever!

so starting on monday i added CJC-1295 to the dosing. i went with the middle of the road dose at 100mcg. i inject it at the same time as the GHRP. one on one side of the bellybutton and one on the other.

12d88fc1.jpg

i used up my box of human insulin syringes so i trotted on over to the clinic and picked out a box of 100U 3/10 29g x 1/2". i can tell you that after using the itty bitty human ones the 1/2" seems huge! :D apparently they think animals have very thick skin!

anyways, i can feel a bit of a physical flush after adding the CJC and i seem to feel that through much of the day. i guess this is a good thing as it must mean that i got me some good stuff :D

we will see if it makes everything that much more better over the next few weeks. i only ordered 2 bottles of it so if it doesnt then im going back to just the GHRP.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
you can inject then in the same place using one syringe and save yourself some grief.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic