Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

The what does it really do GHRP-2 log!

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
Well, i have finally done it, i have jumped into the peptide world. after reading posts after post and thinking it was way too complicated and involved for my simple little mind, i was told that it wasnt! there was a discussion about a month ago in a thread about joint supps and such and the use of GHRP-2/6 was brought up. it was stated that it really helped with joints. i was all about that. and it was also suggested that i wouldnt need to take it multipe times a day but could get results with just an evening dose right before bed! yippee skippee, something new to try!

i pulled up one of our peptide sponsors and clicked away and before i knew it, i was the proud owner of 5 bottles of 5mg GHRP-2. ordering was easy, discount was awesome and shipping was fast. thanks GWP!

suggested mixing was to add 2.5ml bac water and either 200 or 100 ug. looking through some other threads on it i decided on the lower dose of 100ug and figured i would do it first thing in the morning and right before bed for about the first month to get things up and rolling. just a slight tickling of the pituitary gland a few times a day to get some increased GH levels going. we have tons of different slin pins at the clinic so i picked the one with the smallest needle, 31g, 1/2ml syringe making it 5 units for 100ug.

there is a nifty little peptide calculator that i double checked the amount on. Peptide Calculator

IMG_5300.jpg

IMG_5301.jpg

IMG_5303.jpg

i have found that injecting within a few inches around the bellbutton is the best as there is literally no feeling there!

i started my injections last week. i wasnt really sure what to expect to be honest with you. by the end of the week though i was already starting to notice something. maybe it is just placebo but honestly i dont think so because i had no expections of it doing anything for me for about a month or more.

what i noticed was that i was feeling generally better. i was not as tired or weary like i usually was at the end of the week. it is a great feeling! im most excited to see how this goes.

the purpose of this log is to do probably weekly updates on dose and what i notice and other ramblings. i figure that there are probably others that have questions about how it works and what it does. if anyone has anything to add, please do not hesitate. i am anxious to learn more about it and what benefits are to be expected.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Good Luck! Should be interesting reading

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
Cool as I am an advocate of peptides and from what I understand, ladies benefit from lower doses than men. I am interested in the fact that you are running it solo and not with GRF1-29. There is a synergy with the two and most reports are from using the two together. One signals the pituitary to release hgh and the other lengthens the duration.

Anyways best of luck,
Hawk

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
Always wondered and looking forward to seeing the results for you ATW, thanks for logging it.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
Good Luck! Should be interesting reading
thanks for checking in PoB!

Cool as I am an advocate of peptides and from what I understand, ladies benefit from lower doses than men. I am interested in the fact that you are running it solo and not with GRF1-29. There is a synergy with the two and most reports are from using the two together. One signals the pituitary to release hgh and the other lengthens the duration.

Anyways best of luck,
Hawk

thanks hawk. i dont know that much about them so simple is good for me. i honestly can say that i havent felt this good for years! im still tired at the end of the day but not the weariness that i used to feel.

Always wondered and looking forward to seeing the results for you ATW, thanks for logging it.

you and i both halo! im hoping for some awesome things!

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
I have been wanting to have my wife try ghrp but could never find any good info on it for women , glad you started a log on it so she and I can check in on it and see how it goes. good luck

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Do yourself a favor and add the grf. I've never run ghrp without it. More research will veriify they should be stacked to be effective.

Pearl

Pearl

TID Lady Member
Oct 6, 2011
I'm intrigued and wondering if your body will eventually adjust to this and require a higher dosage in time? Will search for some threads. Thanx for the log.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
I have been wanting to have my wife try ghrp but could never find any good info on it for women , glad you started a log on it so she and I can check in on it and see how it goes. good luck
thanks redneck. im excited to see what it does and how fast and so on and so forth.

Nice nails!

Thats what I was thinking to! :D
LOL i love having my nails done. hate the process but love the results. something new every 2 weeks :D

Do yourself a favor and add the grf. I've never run ghrp without it. More research will veriify they should be stacked to be effective.
i might do this in a few months but i want to try it on its own first. most of us women are not so keen on the whole injecting thing. even with a 31 gauge needle i still hate it so less is a good thing. if i was poking myself too many times i would stop after awhile. this way i can see and log what it does by itself so that if other women want to go there but dont want to deal with excessive amounts of sticks they can. if i can get good results with it alone then im all for that. im not looking to be supergirl, i really just want it to help me feel better and not be so damn weary all the time!

I'm intrigued and wondering if your body will eventually adjust to this and require a higher dosage in time? Will search for some threads. Thanx for the log.
i dont know HB. i dont think one ever needs to increase the dose from my understanding. the thought is to just tickle the pituitary and not shake it so as small doses i would think that it would stay effective without needing to increase. im hoping some more knowledgable peptide folks will come in and give their thoughts on this.

Great photography!

LOL thanks. photography is a good hobby for me right now. it is simple and fits into my life :D

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic