angelarbatt
What's New?

The what does it really do GHRP-2 log!

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
9d5f7244.jpg

yesterday morning i had my hair trimmed and highlighted. the little gal that does it is from the phoenix area and her mom lives here in smallville. when she comes down to visit her family she calls my ex in laws and sets up a time to do their hair. there are NO good places to get ones hair done in smallville even though there is a salon on every corner, every girl went to the same local beauty school and they all cut hair the same horrible way!

anyway, the first time she ever did my hair was about a week before i started the GHRP-2, which was 2 months ago. yesterday when she was putting on the goop to highlight it and when she was getting close to being done she says, "you have new hair growth all over your whole head. it is like baby hair everywhere!" i said, "really?" and she says, "yes, i didnt notice this the last time i did your hair. its amazing and your hair has grown so much!"

my hair has never been fast growing. they always remark on the curl and how much i have but most of the time it is more like, "wow, it has been how long since you had your hair trimmed and this is all that it has grown." im pretty happy to finally have hair that grows!

my hands were pretty swollen this morning again so i just took 150mcg of GHRP and no CJC. i think i will go with 50mcg CJC and 150mcg of GHRP at night and just the GHRP in the morning. if that doesnt work i will drop to just the evening dose.

Last edited:
P

pauly

Apr 12, 2012
hi i am doing ghrp2 and am experiencing lumps at my abdominal area few hours after i do them and stay there for few days which is preventing me doin them til lumps are gone im using the 20point on insulante needle morning ang night am i using too much? is this normal?

P

pauly

Apr 12, 2012
hi i am doing ghrp2 and am experiencing lumps at my abdominal area few hours after i do them and stay there for few days which is preventing me doin them til lumps are gone im using the 20point on insulante needle morning ang night am i using too much? is this normal?

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
well...I am not sure, but know you won't be getting a reply from Alltheway..she has been gone from this board for some time now. You may want to post this question in the AAS section of the mens section to get answers.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic