Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

The slag who is refusing to issue marriage licenses to gay couples...

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
i5b31f.png

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013

This is absurd on a million levels.

No, you are not allowed to discriminate against minorities if you own a business in the united states. Feel free to start your own country if you want that right.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
I agree that once the Supreme Court said the Constitution magically requires gay marriage, she should either follow the Supreme Court ruling, or resign her position. While I find it hilarious that 5 lawyers found this magical right in the constitution (in the 14th amendment that was directed to granting black equal rights after the Civil war), it is what it is. I suppose only really smart lawyers with Ivy League degrees are smart enough to find these new rights. Good thing we have such wise philosopher kings to tell us what is right for us.

Now bake me a cake, dammit!

You are an intelligent and thoughtful person in most instances but in this case your characterization of the supreme court is disrespectful of the institution, and dismissive of the history of gay marriage in the country. Please remember that since 2000, when Vermont was the first state to recognize a right to marriage protections for same sex couples, literally more than half the states came to allow gay marriage or civil unions and in many cases it was done by legislatures and not the courts. So when the US supreme court made its recent decision it was based on hundreds if not thousands of government officials' having taken official action so their local and state governments would recognize same sex marriage in their jurisdictions.

The Supreme Court did not act in a vacuum. And if you read the history of the evolution of the cases cited in the Supreme Court Decision, you will see that the concept of marriage and protection of same sex relationships have both been constantly evolving in the Supreme Court's view since the 1960's if not before. So the most recent decision is not sudden or new. It is the culmination of many decades of social and legal change in our nation. To ignore that and to pretend that the decision comes out of no where is disrespectful of the institution of the Supreme Court and disrespectful of same sex couples, and if you are not being cynical in your statements, then if is also ignorant.

Last edited:
S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
aren't you in LA?

Oh snap, gonna be some hair pulling going on. You guys should get a room .....i say raiden is definitely the top. Lololol.

Reactions: DF
graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
...was knocked up with another man's twins during her first marriage. First of four marriages that is.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...is-married-FOUR-times-gave-birth-wedlock.html

Wtf does this have to do with anything? She wasn't marrying other women was she? People like you make me wanna puke, someone has a belief you don't like you have to attack them personally. Guess it's the guilt and shame coming out in the form of personal attacks and destroying lives? The fact she has a Christian belief doesn't make her perfect. Christians know they aren't perfect but still have beliefs. People like you think you're perfect and everyone should accept your beliefs...or their hateful racists or bigots. Think that's why you're so full of hate?

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 8 members watching this topic

, , , , , , ,