Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

The slag who is refusing to issue marriage licenses to gay couples...

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Why do ypu care if 2 dudes or 2 chics get hit hitched. Shit doesnt affect you at all. Take the blinders off bro, be an independant thinker.
Is that the best you have? Blinders? Independent thinker? Sorry but I still care about the decay of our society and how wrong is the new right, and right is wrong. Flame on.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Sorry, but you can't breed with a dick in a butthole, or pussy on pussy.

well then... they shall marry themselves out of existence... problem solved...

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Is that the best you have? Blinders? Independent thinker? Sorry but I still care about the decay of our society and how wrong is the new right, and right is wrong. Flame on.

You are aware that we were founded on freedom of choice and freedom of expression, right. I know plenty of hetero married couples that are scum and shouldnt have procreated, thats a decay of society and, several homosexuall couples that are upstanding members of their communities. You dont just have blinders on, you have your eyes closed. This should be good people vs terrible people not gay vs hetero. Absolutely the most obsurd stance i have seen you take RAIDEN.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I agree that once the Supreme Court said the Constitution magically requires gay marriage, she should either follow the Supreme Court ruling, or resign her position. While I find it hilarious that 5 lawyers found this magical right in the constitution (in the 14th amendment that was directed to granting black equal rights after the Civil war), it is what it is. I suppose only really smart lawyers with Ivy League degrees are smart enough to find these new rights. Good thing we have such wise philosopher kings to tell us what is right for us.

Now bake me a cake, dammit!

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
I agree that once the Supreme Court said the Constitution magically requires gay marriage, she should either follow the Supreme Court ruling, or resign her position. While I find it hilarious that 5 lawyers found this magical right in the constitution (in the 14th amendment that was directed to granting black equal rights after the Civil war), it is what it is. I suppose only really smart lawyers with Ivy League degrees are smart enough to find these new rights. Good thing we have such wise philosopher kings to tell us what is right for us.

Now bake me a cake, dammit!

It's not a magical new right, and it's really quite simple. It's called equal protection under the law.

There are dozens of important rights linked to marriage in this country. Everyone must share those rights equally. The choice was to give up those rights or approve them for everyone.

@HGH, youre taking @RAIDEN on a date?

i haven't decided whether to beat his ass or f*ck it

No thanks, I'm not a homosexual.

yet you're a bigger faggot than I am

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
It's not a magical new right, and it's really quite simple. It's called equal protection under the law.

There are dozens of important rights linked to marriage in this country. Everyone must share those rights equally. The choice was to give up those rights or approve them for everyone.

i haven't decided whether to beat his ass or f*ck it

yet you're a bigger faggot than I am

The Supreme Court found that based on the right to marriage being recognized in so many states, and the right of marriage being such an important right (i.e. a fundamental right) that equal protection of the law requires all states to recognize marriages, no matter where they are performed. Essentially the supreme court elevated gay marriage from something recognized as protected by the rational basis test of government action, to a fundamental right that is protected by a harder to meet test under the equal protection clause. Truly historic and a stunning development.

http://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/14pdf/14-556_3204.pdf

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 2 members watching this topic