Latest Member
musclemanzello
What's New?

Nutrition plan, sound ok?

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
That sounds great. However, when +4lbs on the scales, can this sometimes really upsets me, and it doesn't sound so great. I found the dirty fasting here https://betterme.world/articles/dirty-fasting/ to improve my diet, I urgently need to change this, I don't want to panic about this anymore.

Congratulations for getting to five worthless posts and being able to post your shite link, Jacob.

No one saw that coming...

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Kind of a running joke with me. I HATE eggs. A best I can do French toast. Funny part is I always have about half to a dozen chickens in my little barn. To add to my fuukupness, I do a big 20x40 veggie garden that I eat almost nothing out of.

Honestly, 2 eggs a day isn't really bad. If you want, do 2 whole eggs and one white. Reduces the fat intake. If you have a dog, mix the unused yoke in his dry dog food.

Let me head this off: For the guy who says, "Don't give a dog uncooked eggs", I have seen my old beagle chew on a roadkill groundhog and wash it down from a muddy puddle so STFU.
I have heard adding a banana to eggs makes them easier to tolerate

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Like blending it up or just slices? Doesn't sound too bad... just odd.

Why would someone say not to give a dog uncooked eggs? Salmonella? They can eat whole raw chickens no problem. They're built for it. They do better when it's raw. Cooking actually introduces problems, like cooked bones splinter.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic