Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

The Secret to 23" arms revealed.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
All that glitters is not gold , don't be fooled the cars and gaffs are usually borrowed for the sake of the video .

Very good point to hype the video and products. I'm mean he is not a pro and is backed by a shit supp company. Myself could not purpatrate like that.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
His ex girl friend posted up her experience while they were together.

S

Shamrockbear1

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2011
Well he did explain in his video has some real estate in texas like 6 units or more plus he trains at gold and probably get $50-100 and hour plus that mutant crap he's peddling pays him.
Also, I have to say then if you can't believe anything these guys say, then who should you look for advice too?
That's my question. He has another video and he talk about openly uses gear.
Some of his valid points were, he spends 3-4 hours a day at the gym!
He doesn't believe there is over training?
He believes in huge food consumption, he says keep eating to you can't eat anymore.
He believes there is a lot trial and error with gear, gh and insulin... He says what works for him might not work for the next guy. And a valid point was genetic limitations, I think a lot of people are very genetically limited to get only so big, after I believe you have to get extreme in training and gear... So many guys swell up and then lose muscle and water.

Another question I have if there was a pro to following or book(s) worth reading can someone freaking post some info here... I did see some of Kai greens stuff not bad humble guy...And at least he explains some of the training hello!

Last edited:
kyle grey

kyle grey

MuscleHead
May 15, 2012
Some of his valid points were, he spends 3-4 hours a day at the gym!

Does that really sound like a valid point when a 6x Mr Olympia spent that amount of time in the gym training in one week ? Thats the kind of myth spouted by someone who has never stepped foot in a gym, how many times has a wide eyed kid said to you " man you must train for six hours a day "
My point is don't follow the pros , you will get better advice from the guys on this site who have been in the trenches , hold down a job , devoured every BB magazine and DVD known to man and still sweated blood for a quarter of an inch on their biceps .

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Does that really sound like a valid point when a 6x Mr Olympia spent that amount of time in the gym training in one week ? Thats the kind of myth spouted by someone who has never stepped foot in a gym, how many times has a wide eyed kid said to you " man you must train for six hours a day "
My point is don't follow the pros , you will get better advice from the guys on this site who have been in the trenches , hold down a job , devoured every BB magazine and DVD known to man and still sweated blood for a quarter of an inch on their biceps .

You beat me to it...good post.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
I believe somewhat in his theory, that you need to train arms more then once a week to get them to grow. I used to train arms 2-3x a week years ago, and mine grew pretty rapidly. Im close to 19", and they do look bigger, especially when I diet down..Its just an illusion.. But to get arms in 23" range, you need some kind of help.. No question! Not many are blessed with that size of arm and not be using some SEO..

I was big into just basic movements when I was doing them 2-3x week. And to this day I still am.. I basically only do 2 exercises for biceps.. heavy barbell and heavy dumbbell. Occasionally ill throw in some preachers, but thats it. Tris.. skull crushers and pushdowns, and Ill throw in some different rope extensions, thats it..Im 41, what the fuck to do I need 23inch arms for now???

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic