Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

The Road to Scotland - WSW Under 75 KG Training Log.

Ser

Ser

Oct 10, 2012
There are pics on my fb Ser McGarrell (its open so everyone can see) then if you look through my friends list there is a guy called Bill Fitzsimons who was the photographer, if you add him he has thousands of pics of the event!

MM did the US proud, it was a great comp and am so glad that i signed up and met so many great girls to compete with!

MightyMouse719

MightyMouse719

National Champion & VIP Member
Jul 8, 2011
There are pics on my fb Ser McGarrell (its open so everyone can see) then if you look through my friends list there is a guy called Bill Fitzsimons who was the photographer, if you add him he has thousands of pics of the event!

MM did the US proud, it was a great comp and am so glad that i signed up and met so many great girls to compete with!
Thanks so much, that is very kind of you. I was not at %100 power, but I did my best. At the moment, I am not the strongest mw the US has to offer, but I am the only one who showed up, so I have that going for me lol!

Ser

Ser

Oct 10, 2012
Don't concern yourself with others, just keep on keeping on as we say here! You were awesome beyond belief!

as for others, its only been women outside of the gym who have brought it up, guys don't like it....lucky i do it for me then eh?

Gym buddies have been amazingly supportive though, hence me feeling fired up again ;)

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Mm don't ever let the rc shit talking bitches get to you.
You know good damn well that if it doesn't appease them they start shit

MightyMouse719

MightyMouse719

Jul 8, 2011
Don't concern yourself with others, just keep on keeping on as we say here! You were awesome beyond belief!

as for others, its only been women outside of the gym who have brought it up, guys don't like it....lucky i do it for me then eh?

Gym buddies have been amazingly supportive though, hence me feeling fired up again ;)
I really don't worry about what other people say, I was warned long ago of the politics in this sport, and do my best to stay out of it. The little secret there is - I don't give up, and I'm not going away. So if someone doesn't think I'm worth my salt, they still have to put up with me always being in the picture. I have the best support system and resources available to me for my contest prep, including the people of this board, to keep me going. IMO, you must always do strength sports for you, if you don't love it, it's too much work to stay in it. Competing is more so about the people I meet, the experience of it, and the friends you make, than winning the contest every time. Of course you want to do your best in the events, but it's about the camaraderie, just my two cents.

Last edited:
MightyMouse719

MightyMouse719

Jul 8, 2011
Mm don't ever let the rc shit talking bitches get to you.
You know good damn well that if it doesn't appease them they start shit
RR the funny thing about all of that is I found it more amusing than anything else. She only wishes I valued her hallowed opinion of the state of US middleweights competing on a world stage. Hey, and by the way, thanks for the encouragement and your support in my prep as the only US athlete competing. Stay classy, rc. That was why I stated my polite response on the WSW FB page the way I did. I don't take the bait, and I would never give her and her cronies the satisfaction of getting me ruffled up on a public forum. People like you, my friends on TID, Amma, know what I had to do diet and training wise, LIFE WISE with a full college load and a family to even be able to compete at WMPW MW. If she doesn't think Mongo (me) should be the one representing the US at WMPW MW, then she better get on that to prop up her choice of competitor, cause I'm going back next year.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Lol I love how polite you are mm! I'm ready to just shit in her gym bag .

MightyMouse719

MightyMouse719

Jul 8, 2011
Lol I love how polite you are mm! I'm ready to just shit in her gym bag .
That would be super fun! I truly love patronizing and insulting people who deserve it, and don't really understand it's happening, it's a guilty pleasure.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic