Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

The Mrs

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Not sure what that would do, but not worth the hassle or smelling like garlic. The sc inj are the best IMO, very easy to control, least expensive and best overall results.

I used it with prohormones a couple of times back in the day!...Like u say, the garlic was profound!...

creekrat

creekrat

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2012
So the wife is currently 3 weeks in on her var at 5mg twice per day. I can tell she's starting to lean out some.

My question going forward is more geared towards if she were to decided to make the jump to primo as I know she needs the time off the var. Is it the same thought process for women as men in that time on = time off? I'm guessing it is but I don't want to make any assumptions when it comes to my wife's health.

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
So the wife is currently 3 weeks in on her var at 5mg twice per day. I can tell she's starting to lean out some.

My question going forward is more geared towards if she were to decided to make the jump to primo as I know she needs the time off the var. Is it the same thought process for women as men in that time on = time off? I'm guessing it is but I don't want to make any assumptions when it comes to my wife's health.

Some have varied opinions on this. But yes, time on=time off, no matter what gender. This is what I follow.

creekrat

creekrat

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2012
After a few discussions with several members here and on UGBB, the Mrs is planning on starting up on GH at 1iu a day. About to order some up for her.

After her wanting my most recent blast to be my last she has really changed her mind on AAS and GH and she’s loving it. She’s about 4 weeks in on her first cycle of var at 10mg ed and I can definitely see her leaning out.

creekrat

creekrat

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2012
Well the wife is jumping in with both feet right on in to the deep end. She finished her 6 weeks of var and also started gh at 1-2iu daily. Some primo may have found it’s way to her and now she is just waiting for our dr to pull labs before starting back up

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
Please post the labs when you get them CR. Yes time on orals = time off orals is a good rule. I've found the 6 week mark after an oral cycle is a good time to check labs, also toward the end of a 12 week cycle just to get a sense of how much of a hepatic stress is being induced. Depending on what state you live in, there are a number of on-line labs you can order what you want and it is sent to your email without having a doc write them. A number of people at the gym use https://www.walkinlab.com/. Order https://www.walkinlab.com/products/view/wellness-express-blood-panel. $59 from LabCorp. Only lab I'd add is CK, gives you some idea if ALT and AST elevations are coming from muscle or liver. If you order testosterone (male or female) use the https://www.walkinlab.com/products/view/testosterone-total-women-children-hypogonadal-males-lc-ms-ms. Especially if you're using nandrolones as they will cross-react with a standard T assay.

creekrat

creekrat

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2012
@Wilson6 fortunately we are personal friends with our Dr. He didn't even call or ask about my last blood work when my TT was almost 5,000. Forgot about draw that day and had been doing 50mg TNE pwo 6 days a week. Oops

hooper 1014

hooper 1014

TID Lady Member
Aug 5, 2021
I'll also add, a few of the older former competitors that can't handle T bc of hair have found nandrolone decanote 50 - 100 mg/wk to be effective for HRT without the hair loss. Not quite the same as T (libido/energy) but less androgenicity esp the 5alpha reduced form DHN, and these are women that are already somewhat virilized so its nothing they are not already used to, just avoiding baldness.
I may add the older competitors depending on their age they could be going through menopause and the hair thinning or loss is often happen when the levels of DH T is high for the hair follicles that are very sensitive to that

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic