Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

The Mrs

creekrat

creekrat

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2012
So my wife has always just tolerated any use above and beyond my trt. I wouldn't hide anything from her but she was never supportive about it. I had mentioned to her over the years that if she ever wanted a little assistance that I thought she'd do well with some Var. She always rebuffed that suggestion and I just let it be. Well jump to my current blast of 300mg tren a ew for 10 weeks and 50mg var ed for the last 6 weeks and I guess my results got her thinking. She asked me about Var and she, in fact, wanted the long version. So I sat down and gathered all of the info I had on it and we discussed it. She then asked me to get her some which surprised the hell out of me. For her, she's always kind of seeing it as cheating. I have explained to her many times that it is more of a helping hand and that you still have to do the work.

She puts in some hard work and is in the gym 5 days a week and pushing herself which I love to see. As soon as she gets the care package she will be starting it at 10mg ed. She is also on HRT/TRT. I'm not sure if she'll ever make the jump to injectables but I have started doing my research so that if she asks me about it I am ready and have some answers for her. If this is the case I think we'd probably put her on primo at 50mg ew for about 10 weeks. Any of you ladies that have experience in this area that want to give advice or personal accounts, it would be greatly appreciated.

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Cool story creek.
Yes i have experience with both compounds. Starting her off at 10mg/day is a great start. Have you prepped her on all possible side effects? You said you sat down and spoke, i'm assuming you gave this info as well LOL. And not talking about just all the bad possible sides, but all sides period.
If she is on HRT/TRT, does she have the pellets then? I'm doing HRT/TRT but injecting (my choice).

Primo is a good segway into something next for her. 50 ew seems high for a newbie, maybe 40 for the first week or two, then bump it up. Again, different compound and potentially different sides for her. Every woman reacts differently to compounds. But need to be aware of all possible sides.

If she is really pushing her self like you said, then she will totally benefit from the var alone.

I'm curious if she has had any side effects from her HRT/TRT that she has been on. Like loss of hair or something (only say that one because it is common).

Keep us posted!

creekrat

creekrat

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2012
She is on the pellets and initially she did have some hair loss but her hair is pretty thick and on her head it wasn't even noticeable. Dr prescribed her finasteride and she hasn't had any issues since. I'd love for her to do injections since the pellets really do a number on you for a few days. If she makes the jump to the primo we could definitely start her lower. That was the purpose of this thread. To get knowledge from the ladies that have the experience with it.

We did talk about all the sides and I even sent her some of the medical journal articles I had for her to read at her leisure.

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Awesome creek, good stuff. I never had done the pellets, but just for me didn't like the idea of something in me releasing something. I like control LOL. With injecting on my own, i can control that.
With you guiding her, perhaps if she does do the primo, and likes it, then maybe she will go to injecting TRT. At least with her TRT she will probably just do once a week. Whereas primo is 2 x's/week.

I enjoy primo, still on it actually. About to end the cycle soon.

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
Curious as to what a woman takes for hrt/trt, compounds and dosing. What age do most women start?

creekrat

creekrat

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2012
@BovaJP what kind of dose and frequency are you running on your injections?

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
So my wife has always just tolerated any use above and beyond my trt. I wouldn't hide anything from her but she was never supportive about it. I had mentioned to her over the years that if she ever wanted a little assistance that I thought she'd do well with some Var. She always rebuffed that suggestion and I just let it be. Well jump to my current blast of 300mg tren a ew for 10 weeks and 50mg var ed for the last 6 weeks and I guess my results got her thinking. She asked me about Var and she, in fact, wanted the long version. So I sat down and gathered all of the info I had on it and we discussed it. She then asked me to get her some which surprised the hell out of me. For her, she's always kind of seeing it as cheating. I have explained to her many times that it is more of a helping hand and that you still have to do the work.

She puts in some hard work and is in the gym 5 days a week and pushing herself which I love to see. As soon as she gets the care package she will be starting it at 10mg ed. She is also on HRT/TRT. I'm not sure if she'll ever make the jump to injectables but I have started doing my research so that if she asks me about it I am ready and have some answers for her. If this is the case I think we'd probably put her on primo at 50mg ew for about 10 weeks. Any of you ladies that have experience in this area that want to give advice or personal accounts, it would be greatly appreciated.

My wife loves anavar and usually does 5mg in the morning and 5mg at night but her all time favorite is primabolin enanthate. 50mg/wk. She also does about 20mg of test e /wk. Anavar would be a good start and there is nothing wrong if that is all she ever does.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
Curious as to what a woman takes for hrt/trt, compounds and dosing. What age do most women start?
I have a number of clients on HRT (T) from a couple of docs in the area. Most are on pellets, some cream and a few sc inj. Pellet dosing ranges from 120 to 200 mg every 10 - 12 weeks. Produces total blood T levels from 400 - 600 ng/dl first 4 weeks down to 100 - 200 last couple of weeks. Most want another pellet when their levels fall under 200, they feel crappy. Creams are OK but variable in absorption, total T conc about 150 - 200 ng/dl several hours after application. The sc inj dosing ranges from 20 mg once to 3 times a week. Blood levels about 300 - 500 ng/dl. The really surprising part is how most of them handle basically a guys circulating T level. Really few side effects and they love the way they feel. Libido, strength, energy, mental clarity, less emotional, more confident, muscle mass and decreased body fat. It is also surprising how much variability there is female to female relative to sides. For some maybe a slight decrease in voice but large changes in body comp, for others acne, hair loss, more facial hair, etc and less change in body comp. Genetics play a huge role in responses. Overall, the worst side is hair loss in those that it happens in, for a few test makes their hair grow and get thicker, for others it blows them out even in small doses. Finasteride helps. Some have tried spironolactone, but it blocks everything (good and bad), makes no sense and has more sides. Ages from their 30's and up. Most in their 40's - 60's. All after having kids and no further pregnancy risks. The sc inj generally requires blood donations to keep HCT down just like the guys, but sc also produces the greatest changes in body comp. Most enjoy a little larger more sensitive clit and the orgasms that come with it, are fine with shaving a few hairs off their face, and a little deeper voice, but the hair loss, that's what makes them stop HRT and they hate stopping because they go back to feeling like crap. Fascinating area.

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
@BovaJP what kind of dose and frequency are you running on your injections?

Which injections are you asking about? bwahahaha. If you are asking about Primo, doing .25 every 3 days.

It just depends.....hey look, when it comes to women that is the standard answer right? lol, it really does depend upon when their natural hormones start to go wonkey. I would imagine not uncommon for women in their 40s or 50s. Me personally, i started mid 40s when i actually got blood tests done to see hormone status. THat is when i took action to correct.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
I have a number of clients on HRT (T) from a couple of docs in the area. Most are on pellets, some cream and a few sc inj. Pellet dosing ranges from 120 to 200 mg every 10 - 12 weeks. Produces total blood T levels from 400 - 600 ng/dl first 4 weeks down to 100 - 200 last couple of weeks. Most want another pellet when their levels fall under 200, they feel crappy. Creams are OK but variable in absorption, total T conc about 150 - 200 ng/dl several hours after application. The sc inj dosing ranges from 20 mg once to 3 times a week. Blood levels about 300 - 500 ng/dl. The really surprising part is how most of them handle basically a guys circulating T level. Really few side effects and they love the way they feel. Libido, strength, energy, mental clarity, less emotional, more confident, muscle mass and decreased body fat. It is also surprising how much variability there is female to female relative to sides. For some maybe a slight decrease in voice but large changes in body comp, for others acne, hair loss, more facial hair, etc and less change in body comp. Genetics play a huge role in responses. Overall, the worst side is hair loss in those that it happens in, for a few test makes their hair grow and get thicker, for others it blows them out even in small doses. Finasteride helps. Some have tried spironolactone, but it blocks everything (good and bad), makes no sense and has more sides. Ages from their 30's and up. Most in their 40's - 60's. All after having kids and no further pregnancy risks. The sc inj generally requires blood donations to keep HCT down just like the guys, but sc also produces the greatest changes in body comp. Most enjoy a little larger more sensitive clit and the orgasms that come with it, are fine with shaving a few hairs off their face, and a little deeper voice, but the hair loss, that's what makes them stop HRT and they hate stopping because they go back to feeling like crap. Fascinating area.
I'll also add, a few of the older former competitors that can't handle T bc of hair have found nandrolone decanote 50 - 100 mg/wk to be effective for HRT without the hair loss. Not quite the same as T (libido/energy) but less androgenicity esp the 5alpha reduced form DHN, and these are women that are already somewhat virilized so its nothing they are not already used to, just avoiding baldness.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Creams are OK but variable in absorption, total T conc about 150 - 200 ng/dl several hours after application.

W6, in regards to creams, would mixing with DMSO be a better option to yield a higher absorption rate?...

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
W6, in regards to creams, would mixing with DMSO be a better option to yield a higher absorption rate?...
Not sure what that would do, but not worth the hassle or smelling like garlic. The sc inj are the best IMO, very easy to control, least expensive and best overall results.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic