Latest Member
christopherenberg101
What's New?

The Mrs

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Not sure what that would do, but not worth the hassle or smelling like garlic. The sc inj are the best IMO, very easy to control, least expensive and best overall results.
I used it with prohormones a couple of times back in the day!...Like u say, the garlic was profound!...

creekrat

creekrat

VIP Member
Sep 9, 2012
So the wife is currently 3 weeks in on her var at 5mg twice per day. I can tell she's starting to lean out some.

My question going forward is more geared towards if she were to decided to make the jump to primo as I know she needs the time off the var. Is it the same thought process for women as men in that time on = time off? I'm guessing it is but I don't want to make any assumptions when it comes to my wife's health.

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Feb 15, 2013
So the wife is currently 3 weeks in on her var at 5mg twice per day. I can tell she's starting to lean out some.

My question going forward is more geared towards if she were to decided to make the jump to primo as I know she needs the time off the var. Is it the same thought process for women as men in that time on = time off? I'm guessing it is but I don't want to make any assumptions when it comes to my wife's health.
Some have varied opinions on this. But yes, time on=time off, no matter what gender. This is what I follow.

creekrat

creekrat

VIP Member
Sep 9, 2012
After a few discussions with several members here and on UGBB, the Mrs is planning on starting up on GH at 1iu a day. About to order some up for her.

After her wanting my most recent blast to be my last she has really changed her mind on AAS and GH and she’s loving it. She’s about 4 weeks in on her first cycle of var at 10mg ed and I can definitely see her leaning out.