BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

The Haymakers

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Welcome, thanks for joining!! Glad you are able to be part of the tram. Looking forward to what you two offer. thanks.

Haymaker

Haymaker

Oct 21, 2015
CHECK OUT MY CHANNEL HERE!

So I know it's not a huge milestone but it is my first. I've been on YouTube for nearly 2 months now and have managed to get 40 subscribers and 1,000 views on my channel. It's a lot of hard work in the beginning cause you have to go out and GET every single subscription but I feel like I'm on the right track.

This forum and some others like it have definitely helped so thank you all for that. I invite the rest of you to check out my channel and be sure to leave me a message and give me some feedback.

Together we can all become successful.

Thanks and good luck!

CHECK OUT MY CHANNEL HERE!

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Welcome Haymaker family, I don't think I have welcomed you here but I did watch your wife squat.....

Big_paul

Big_paul

MuscleHead
May 14, 2014
Welcome Haymaker family, I don't think I have welcomed you here but I did watch your wife squat.....

Yeah you poo pooed all over his halloween at the mall, now you are playing nice? Be consistent brother :)

Btw, I thought your halloween was cool even if I would rather have pulled out one of my own teeth than watch your video all the way through.

Last edited:
Haymaker

Haymaker

Oct 21, 2015
Yeah I could watch her squat for days ;-)

Yeah you poo pooed all over his halloween at the mall, now you are playing nice? Be consistent brother :)

Btw, I thought your halloween was cool even if I would rather have pulled out one of my own teeth than watch your video all the way through.
Your probably not my target audience anyway, but I appreciate you giving it a shot. I work pretty hard on those videos so even if you don't like them, at least respect the effort and don't be a dick. It aint easy putting yourself out there like that.

Big_paul

Big_paul

MuscleHead
May 14, 2014
Hey brother just kidding. All the kids around here go to the mall to trick or treat. I think its a good place. I was F****** with everyone that day on several boards. I just get like that sometimes:) All is cool.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic